Paris / New York: Crisscross Views
- Nov 4, 2010 at 2:00pm EDT to Jan 29, 2011 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: FIAF • Gallery
- Description: The Gallery of the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), New York’s premiere French cultural center, is proud to present from November 4-January 29, 2011, a new exhibit that examines sources of inspiration from two parallel cities, Paris / New York: Crisscross Views. A rare loan from the Maison Européene de la Photographie (MEP) to coincide with the “Mois de la Photo” (Photography Month) in Paris, the exhibit includes striking French and American photography on view for the first time in New York City.
- Created by: Jennifer Kutsher
Monday, January 10, 2011 (3)
a Vendre: une table a changer le bebe pottery barn valeur 299$ vendu 50$ plus tapie et plus
- Dec 21, 2010 to Jan 31, 2011
- Location: union square near by
voic les details
pottery barn changing table white / little cream kendall Classic changing table
very safe, love the space under to put diapers them toys very safe the baby start to walk .
very easy with the space on the right side to put extra diapers cream cotton etc...
after a long study this table was the best on the market ( not cheap but very solid and convenient)
I finally says good by to the diapers I would love to share this table with another family
pick up only we are close of union square. this is a great deal
more detail of the table from the web
* Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
* Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, anengineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that thechanging table will endure over time.
* All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
* The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
* Our fin
- Created by: brigitte saint Ouen
Acting in French classes: spotlight on Joel Pommerat
- Jan 10, 2011 at 1:00pm to Feb 16, 2011 at 5:00pm EST
- Location: Chelsea
Registration is now open for January French classes with Act French (Actfrench.com) in Manhattan.
-French language classes
-Acting in French
-Act American: for internationals
Semester Spotlight : Joël Pommerat et la France Métropolitaine
*French language classes for performing arts professionals and theatre lovers with a focus on contemporary French theatre from around the world (no acting or French experience necessary)
*Acting in French for native speakers and fluent theatre lovers
*Act American: an acting in English class for international students and Americans who want to connect to the international community or learn to translate for the American theatre.
Pearl Studios: 500 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10011
Actors, opera singers, filmmakers, editors, lawyers, journalists and all theatre enthusiasts equally welcome.
Français I (for beginners) - Monday at 6:15pm
Français II (for intermediates) - Mondays at 8:15pm
- Created by: Manisha Snoyer - Actress/Teacher