- Nov 4, 2010 at 2:00pm EDT to Jan 29, 2011 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: FIAF • Gallery
- Description: The Gallery of the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), New York’s premiere French cultural center, is proud to present from November 4-January 29, 2011, a new exhibit that examines sources of inspiration from two parallel cities, Paris / New York: Crisscross Views. A rare loan from the Maison Européene de la Photographie (MEP) to coincide with the “Mois de la Photo” (Photography Month) in Paris, the exhibit includes striking French and American photography on view for the first time in New York City.
- Created by: Jennifer Kutsher
- Dec 4, 2010 at 1:00pm to Jan 1, 2011 at 7:00am EST
- Location: Several
- Description: Saturday, December 4, 2010 (7-9 p.m.)POETRY-SOUND-MUSIC INTERSECTIONSAT A GATHERING OF THE TRIBES285 East Third Street (Between Ave C & D) #2New York, NY 10009Phone: (212) 674–3778http://www.tribes.org$7 suggested donation / pay what you canYou are invited to “Poetry-Sound-Music Intersections” at A Gathering of the Tribes. The performers include:1st set: Kristin Prevallet (poetry) and Edmund Mooney (electronics)2nd set: Nicole Peyrafitte (vocals, poetry), David Boykin (reeds), Dan Godston (trumpet), and Tom Zlabinger (upright bass).DIRECTIONS: 6 to Bleecker or F,J,M,Z to Essex-Delancey; m1 to 5th & 1st Ave, m9 to 2nd & Ave B, or m21 to 3rd & Ave C; then walk east.Monday, Dec. 27, 2010Evolving Voice/Evolving Music SeriesLocation: Vocal jam #7: Nora McCarthy (voice), Nicole Peyrafitte (perf. art), Andrea Wolper (voice) & François Grillot (bass): 269 East Houston @ Suffolk, NYCRest of the night:8pm - Jason Mears Group> Erika Dagnino (poetry) / Steve Dalachinsky (words) / Jason Mears (sax
- Created by: Nicole Peyrafitte
- Dec 16, 2010 at 6:00am to Jan 7, 2011 at 1:00pm EST
- Location: Agora Gallery
- Description: Chelsea’s Agora Gallery will feature French artist, François Daubagne, in Elements of Abstraction. The exhibition is scheduled to run from December 16, 2010 through January 7, 2011 (opening reception: Thursday, December 02, 2010).François Daubagne’s energetic abstractions appear to melt and swirl in a vibrant dance before our very eyes. We experience rhythm in its purest state, free from the bonds of reality. Often an object, person or landscape serves as a starting point, but then Daubagne then allows his mind and brush to wander, crafting wonderfully rich combinations of organic forms and vivid hues. We may detect remnants of natural vistas or figures, but he usually obscures any realism in favor of his signature abstract expressionism. His style is primarily free form, as daubs of paint drift and collide, dispersing much like oil in water. In fact, this appearance is encouraged by his use of acrylic and oil together on canvas or board. A dreamer with a particularly romantic vision o
- Created by: Lee Eagle
- Dec 21, 2010 to Jan 31, 2011
- Location: union square near by
voic les details
pottery barn changing table white / little cream kendall Classic changing table
very safe, love the space under to put diapers them toys very safe the baby start to walk .
very easy with the space on the right side to put extra diapers cream cotton etc...
after a long study this table was the best on the market ( not cheap but very solid and convenient)
I finally says good by to the diapers I would love to share this table with another family
pick up only we are close of union square. this is a great deal
more detail of the table from the web
* Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
* Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, anengineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that thechanging table will endure over time.
* All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
* The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
* Our fin
- Created by: brigitte saint Ouen
- Jan 1, 2011 from 6:15pm to 11:00pm EST
- Location: 49 Grove
Wishing each and everyone of you the best for 2011!! Come and join us for our New Year's Party.We will be partying all night long at 49 Grove. Gents free before midnight, $10 after. Free entry for ladies all night long.
Every lady at our table also drinks for free. Do mention Rory's guestlist at the door for free entry. Feel free to come solo as there will be other single members there. You are also welcomed to invite your friends and those visiting for the New Year!!
Let's make it an enjoyable New Year 2011. See you there!!
- Created by: Rory