- Nov 4, 2010 at 2:00pm EDT to Jan 29, 2011 at 2:00pm EST
- Location: FIAF • Gallery
- Description: The Gallery of the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), New York’s premiere French cultural center, is proud to present from November 4-January 29, 2011, a new exhibit that examines sources of inspiration from two parallel cities, Paris / New York: Crisscross Views. A rare loan from the Maison Européene de la Photographie (MEP) to coincide with the “Mois de la Photo” (Photography Month) in Paris, the exhibit includes striking French and American photography on view for the first time in New York City.
- Created by: Jennifer Kutsher
- Dec 16, 2010 at 6:00am to Jan 7, 2011 at 1:00pm EST
- Location: Agora Gallery
- Description: Chelsea’s Agora Gallery will feature French artist, François Daubagne, in Elements of Abstraction. The exhibition is scheduled to run from December 16, 2010 through January 7, 2011 (opening reception: Thursday, December 02, 2010).François Daubagne’s energetic abstractions appear to melt and swirl in a vibrant dance before our very eyes. We experience rhythm in its purest state, free from the bonds of reality. Often an object, person or landscape serves as a starting point, but then Daubagne then allows his mind and brush to wander, crafting wonderfully rich combinations of organic forms and vivid hues. We may detect remnants of natural vistas or figures, but he usually obscures any realism in favor of his signature abstract expressionism. His style is primarily free form, as daubs of paint drift and collide, dispersing much like oil in water. In fact, this appearance is encouraged by his use of acrylic and oil together on canvas or board. A dreamer with a particularly romantic vision o
- Created by: Lee Eagle
- Dec 21, 2010 to Jan 31, 2011
- Location: union square near by
voic les details
pottery barn changing table white / little cream kendall Classic changing table
very safe, love the space under to put diapers them toys very safe the baby start to walk .
very easy with the space on the right side to put extra diapers cream cotton etc...
after a long study this table was the best on the market ( not cheap but very solid and convenient)
I finally says good by to the diapers I would love to share this table with another family
pick up only we are close of union square. this is a great deal
more detail of the table from the web
* Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
* Masterfully crafted from solid wood, wood veneers and MDF, anengineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures that thechanging table will endure over time.
* All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
* The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture with flawless surfaces and consistent color tones.
* Our fin
- Created by: brigitte saint Ouen
- Jan 7, 2011 from 6:00pm to 6:45pm EST
- Location: Joe's Pub
Emilie Simon wowed crowds at this year’s CMJ Music Festival with her crisp-toned voice and blend of carnal, avant-garde pop.
Don’t miss the chance to catch her live
at Joe’s Pub on January 7, 2011!
Garnering praise for her sprawling and elegant
musical fantasies, Emilie Simon has won multiple Victoires de la Musique award for “best electronic album of the year” and “best original soundtrack of the year” for La Marche de l'Empereur in 2006.
Her third album, The Big Machine, will be released in the USA in April.
More Emilie Simon on:
- Created by: Laurent Masset