Robert Singerman left a comment for Alexi Jordan
"english is preferred by 80 percent of Americans, Spanish by the other 20 percent. French is only spoken by less than 1 percent of Americans. That said, Yelle still sold 30,000 units or so, in French, with massive iTunes promotion"
Aug 21, 2019