We're looking for a French speaking (native fluency required) babysitter or "mother's helper" to come to our home and watch/play with/read/care for our 11 mos (and sometimes - but rarely - our 2.7 yrs son) while we attempt to do some work in the apartment.We'd like someone creative, fun and engaging.Most likely 3 days a week (tuesday, wednesday, thursday) 12-2pm (and maybe 4:30-6:30pm) starting now until the end of August.If you know of a good candidate or a good resource for finding someonelike that, please let us know.Please provide your hourly rate when responding as well as your availability. We are located in Brooklyn, Park slope.Thank you!sylvie & chris

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good Morning,

My name is Coralie, I am 20 years old and I am a french student. Currently, I am studying psychology and sciences of education at the University of Lyon, France. I decided to spend the summer in NY to improve my English while staying with my older sister and her husband, who are resident of Westchester County.

I am looking for a nanny/babysitter position. I have had a  BAFA certificate since 2006 which allows me to working in camps or adapted structures for children in France. Moreover, I have already been employed has a nanny and babysitter for many children throughout the years as you can see from the attached picture (Me and Garance 3 years old, March 2011).

I understand how important your kid is, so I will do my utmost to care, share and provide him/her with a fun environment.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Coralie Diallo Grégoire 914 216 8220 coralie.diallo@live.fr
  • Hi my name is Fatima,I am a native french speaker and mother of 3 all grown up who stay with their unemployed father most of the time.If you're still interested feel free to call me at 347 375 9849,or e-mail me at :fatimagoumane@yahoo.com.

My hourly rate is $15,I am available monday to friday from 10am to 1:30pm.

Thanks.

• Hi sylvie!

I'm a  french student living in NYC , and  i have  a lot of experiences in babysitting . I would like to know if you're still looking for a  babysitter this summer . Here is my mail : nanny.en.or@gmail.com.Feel free to mail me if you have any questions , or if you need my references contacts .

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,

Elena

• Bonjour Sylvie,

Je m'appelle Joyce et malgré mon prénom anglais je suis française! J'habite actuellement à Brooklyn. J'aurai aimé savoir si vous êtes toujours à la recherche d'une baby-sitter. Je suis disponible et très intéressée par votre annonce. Personne de confiance, responsable et dynamique, j'adore m'occuper des enfants.

Hésitez pas à me contacter si vous êtes intéressée.

Très cordialement,
    Joyce
    joyce.juventin@laposte.net

Sylvie said:
    Bonjour Brigitte,

Peux-tu m'envoyer son adresse email ou numéro de portable?

merci!
    sylvie
    Occasional french speaking mother's helper for the summer in Brooklyn
    We're looking for a French speaking (native fluency required) babysitter or mother's helper to come to our home and watch/play with/read/care for o…
  • Bonjour Brigitte,

Peux-tu m'envoyer son adresse email ou numéro de portable?

merci!
    sylvie
  • I have a wonderful person for you. 2 hours only plus transportation it is not easy.

talk to her

she is wonderful, my children twins2/1/2 really love her and want me to go away to play with them...

sophie konate

good luck

brigitte
This reply was deleted.