- Sep 8, 2014 at 5:00am to Jun 26, 2015 at 9:00am EDT
- Location: In Williamsburg
Our French immersion program in Williamsburg / Greenpoint which will begin in September 2014 has spots open for children 2.5 yrs to 4 yrs old.
Led by experienced and dynamic French speakers this program will follow a curriculum and offer our children an opportunity to learn about our world through creative and dramatic play, arts, stories, singing, playing, learning alphabet, numbers sharing meals all immersed in the French language.
Our drop-off classes will meet in a child-friendly rented room at Play, 33 Nassau avenue ( by the MC Carren park) in Brooklyn from 9:00am to 1:00pm Mondays- Fridays ( 2, 3 and 5 days options) starting September 8, 2014 to the end of June 2015.
For more info contact me at frenchforlittleones at gmail dot com
- Created by: Magda Lahliti
- Nov 5, 2014 at 3:15am EST to Jun 26, 2015 at 11:15am EDT
- Location: P. S. 84
P. S. 84 in Manhattan is seeking a French speaking Teacher Assistant to work full time in a K and 1st grade French Dual Language Class. PTA Funded.
If you are interested, email me Tflores@schools.nyc.gov or call (212) 799-2534.
- Created by: Theresa Flores
- Dec 23, 2014 at 6:00am to Jan 15, 2015 at 1:00pm EST
- Location: Agora Gallery
The original work of three French artists Brice Poircuitte, Nadiejda Charova Tscheltzoff and STORDEUR will be on display at Agora Gallery, NYC.
About Brice Poircuitte
The worlds of rock music, comic strips, and graphic art come together in Brice Poircuitte’s bold, provocative paintings. “It is important to me that each painting exudes emotion,” he says, and in his work strong, vibrant colors and unexpected, surreal arrangements of people and objects combine to create a psychedelic world that delivers a powerful emotional punch. In many of Poircuitte’s acrylic paintings (which often incorporate ballpoint pens and other media) intense colors emerge from black backgrounds, giving them a brooding darkness that channels and focuses their energy. Cartoonish figures are contained in an atmosphere that turns their whimsical nature into something far more intense and challenging.
A musician himself, the artist has designed album covers and visuals for performers, including the legendary alternat
- Created by: Amanda Aaron
- Dec 31, 2014 to Mar 31, 2015
- Location: Brooklyn Carroll Gardens
- Description: Nous déménageons à la fin du mois, nous libérons notre appartement àpartir du 1er janvier.Il est situé à Brooklyn dans le quartier de Carroll Gardens, zoné pourl'école progamme bilingue PS 58 (métro Carroll Street ligne F et G)C'est un appartement au dernier étage (6ème) dans un building moderneavec ascenseur et petit jardin commun. Il est aussi à 2 pas d'unplayground.Il fait dans les 84m2, lumineux, parquet, sans vis à vis, 2 chambres,grands placards, cuisine américaine avec beaucoup de rangement,lave-linge sèche-linge, air conditionné et cave. Le voisinage del'immeuble est tres sympa avec beaucoup d'enfants. Et il n'y a pas debroker fee!!Ci-dessous le lien pour plus d'information.http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/abo/4821064857.htmlVous pouvez me contacter par email email@example.comBonnes fetes de fin d'années!Aude Zarauz
- Created by: Aude zarauz
- Jan 8, 2015 at 4:00am EST to Apr 23, 2015 at 5:00am EDT
- Location: Play Greenpoint
'French For Little Ones' French Classes Winter Session is starting January 8, 2015. We have many classes in Brooklyn for children ages 9 months and up! Visit our website at frenchforlittleones.com
- Created by: Magda Lahliti
- Jan 8, 2015 at 7:00pm to Jan 21, 2015 at 3:00pm EST
- Location: Clemente Soto Velez Cultural and educational Center. Abrazo Gallery. 2nd floor
The Color of Summer /// New York
A travelling exhibition from United States to Asia
January, 9 – 21, 2015
OPENING Thursday 8 of January 6:00 to 9:00 pm
This is the D Day for us, a few hours before our Opening.
A few hours after the terrible gun attack on Charlie Hebdo.
This D Day comes with an acute awareness of the drawing 's power,
with an acute awareness of our rights to freedom of expression.
Freedom guides and accompanies us, always,
with the uncompromising works of Thomas Henriot, Reinaldo Arenas and with all our thoughts dedicated to Charlie.
- Created by: Celine Moine