Looking for work as a Nanny/Babysitter

I am a well educated, world traveled, 40 year old female looking for a full time (but NOT live-in) nanny job. I am trilingual (English, French and Spanish) and Mum of 2 greats kids who are 2 and 7 years old, I love children and enjoy been around them.

Having kids on my own, I know how much important is to find the right person that will play, educate, take care of your little one as they where her own.

My interests include reading, music, theatre, horses, outdoor, entertaining, and travel.

I believe in raising independent, self-sufficient, creative, socially and culturally active children, do not hesitate to contact me should you need further information.

Have a great day

Amel

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Anouk,
    Thank you but I live in queens. Chatham its a little too far for me, but thank you for thinking of me.
    Have a nice evening
    Amel
  • Hello Amel - where do you live? I have a position in NJ (around Chatham) that might work for you. Let me know, thanks
  • Amel - my wife and I would love to chat with you about a full-time nanny position we are looking to fill at our home on the UWS. Please call us at 917-628-4330 (my cell phone) to discuss what we are looking for. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.