Dear FamiliesMy name is Stéphanie I'm 33 years old french native Teacher/Nanny from Paris France.To me childhood is the most important time in anyone's life because it pretty much shapes the way one will behave and see things for the rest of their life and I take that very seriously. There's also something inexplicably refreshing about being around such happy, individuals as they discover what life has to offer.As a french native from Paris, France I enjoyed teaching, sharing my language and my culture. For me it's a passion , And I always looking forward to improve myself that's why I took a teacher workshop at Alliance Francaise FIAF that helps French educators to improve their French instruction to toddlers, kids, teens, and adults.I have experience caring for children from 0-13 years old (up to 3 children in the same time) and have solid references. I am punctual, reliable,easy going and fun to be around.I'm looking for a full time position from around 8:30am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday, with a wonderful family for a long term partnership.After reviewing my credentials, speaking and meeting with me, I'm sure you will feel extremely at ease, to entrust me with your precious gem. And as a mother of two I would take care of your children as my own.Please feel free to contact me at 347-375-2835 or kamchewambo@yahoo.com for more details.BestStéphanie

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Vous pouvez me contacter a jacqueline7678@gmail.com

merci

• We are currently looking for a sitter to pick up our 5 year old daughter from school (or after school program) 4-5 days a week. That means we need someone from either 2:30-7:30pm or 5-7:30pm, depending on your availability. Her school and our home are in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, close to McGolrick Park. She understands French and speaks a bit of it. She will be attending French/English bilingual kindergarten and we are hoping to find someone who will speak French with her after school, help her with homework, and possible bring her to and from after school activities in the neighborhood. There would also be very light preparation of snacks and/or dinner.
    If you are interested, please give me a call at 646-662-7645 or email at karaspony@gmail.com.
    Merci!
    Kara

• Bonjour! Nous cherchons un babysitter pour un garçon qui a 6 ans. Ca sera pour lundi à jeudi à partir de 2:30pm, pour 3 ou 4 heures par jour a Manhattan, coté est. SVP appelez moi, 917 443-1417. Tamara

• Jennifer Medrano

212-966-2247

jenn.medrano@bahs.com

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store