My wife (a French speaker) and I are seeking a gentle and reliable French part-time sitter to help with our newborn (now one month old). My wife stays at home full time but needs an extra set of hands two-three days a week for 5-8 hours each day. This job is perfect for a Master's student with some extra time on their hands who loves children and babies. Competitive salary and flexible on days of the week for the right person! Start immediately or flexible start date depending on the fit.
1) Support my wife in caring for our newborn daughter
2) Must be comfortable feeding the baby from a bottle and tending to her / changing her when my wife is occupied
3) Some light housekeeping and heating up of meals for my wife will be required
4) Speaking French and singing songs to our daughter!
We are seeking:
1) a native French speaker who can read to her / speak in French & English and who knows all the classic French nursery rhymes, etc.
2) minimum college degree (or in school now), preferably in something child-related
3) Newborn and baby care experience (3-4 yrs min)
4) First Aid and CPR certified (or willingness to be trained)
5) Someone who is easy to get along with and can be a gentle presence in our child's life as she grows.
Please leave your contact details (in French or English) and we will get back to you!