Happy, close-knit and bilingual Upper East Side family seeks full time French-speaking nanny to care for two children, ages 2 years and 6 months.  The ideal candidate will have extensive childcare experience, including with small babies; a calm and nurturing personality; have excellent employer references; and be CPR certified.  Live in or live out arrangements possible.  Contact Luc (267) 978-2690 or email at ldnannysearch@hotmail.com.

Famille cherchant une nounou "full-time" pour un job a Manhattan (Upper East Side) pour deux enfants (ages 2 ans et 6 mois).  Doit parler francais courrament et avoir experience avec les enfants et tous petits, des references excellentes, et doit etre chaleureuse et affectionnne.  Vous pouvez contacter Luc a 267-978-2690 ou email ldnannysearch@hotmail.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Feb 6

Deguene Diop
    Hello!
    My name is Deguene I am a nanny with 14 years of experience with babies from newborn to 13 years of age and speaking both French and English fluently and looking for Monday to Thursday , I have very solids reference and will be very happy to provide them, please call me at 347 843 2523 or email at Degue2@aol.com
    Thank you!
    Best regards
    Deguene
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store