We're looking for a French speaking (native fluency required) babysitter or "mother's helper" to come to our home and watch/play with/read/care for our 11 mos (and sometimes - but rarely - our 2.7 yrs son) while we attempt to do some work in the apartment.

We'd like someone creative, fun and engaging.

Most likely 3 days a week (tuesday, wednesday, thursday) 12-2pm (and maybe 4:30-6:30pm) starting now until the end of August.

If you know of a good candidate or a good resource for finding someone
like that, please let us know.

Please provide your hourly rate when responding as well as your availability. We are located in Brooklyn, Park slope.

Thank you!

sylvie & chris

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope you can join us tomorrow!

Dear Parents, friends of Brigitte and the twins Caroline and Charlotte.

I am happy to invite you to join us for a FRENCH play date. from 10.30am until noon saturday JUNE 26th 2010 at EINY 111 E 22 street

For the fourth time this year, I am hosting a large french play date for french parents and lover of the french language at the wonderful new school Ecole International de New york EINY. ( so we have a lot of space with a lot of physical activities planned)

During the play date we will also read and sing songs. You will have an opportunity to tour this school. ( I 'll be your tour guide) Refreshments will be served.

This play date is open to babies and infants up to 5 year old.

Let me know if you are interested by RSVP to FPG@32finearts.com

Feel free to share this invitation with other francophone parents/ francophile babies / lovers of french language.

Brigittte Saint Ouen
    contact 1 917 880 2503
    www.32finearts.com
    Art for children at the outsider art department

Recommendation:
    Harry Fayt -
    Baby, Pregnant , Kids Fashion and Underwater Photographer
    New York - Brussel
    www.harryfayt.com

Harry Fayt is specialized in the ultra high standards of baby photography . If you are looking for something different he's definitely the one you need to capture your most preciou
    32 Fine Arts
    At the heart of the New York art world is Gramercy 32 Fine arts business of great distinction. Brigitte Saint-Ouen has dealt in traditional paintings…
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store