LUNCH/ NAP AIDE (Upper West)
La Petite École New York (LPENY) is a bilingual French/English immersion boutique preschool in Manhattan with locations in Greenwich Village and the Upper West Side. Our Reggio Emilia inspired pedagogy combined with our multisensory instructional approach in learning francophone culture prepares our graduates to become successful bilingual and bicultural kindergarten students.
Hours: 10:45 am to 2pm (Monday to Friday)
Your responsibilities include:
– Preparing plates and setting the table for 12 preschools students aged 2,5 to 5. No cooking involved since the food is provided by the parents.
– Supervising 6 students during napping time.
– Keeping a safe and clean environment at all times.
– Light cleaning and sweeping.
– Enjoys interacting and taking care of young children.
– Child safety awareness/experience.
– Basic understanding/knowledge of early childhood development
– Team player.
- Required to take Food Protection course.
- Must be fluent in French.
- Previous experience with children required.