Newborn and preschooler childcare is needed starting this May for a loving and kind family. Native french, as first language, is preferred as it is what their children are learning.

Schedule: live-in Monday through Friday 7:00AM-7:00PM in NYC

Needs:

fun and energetic

no drive or swim  

organizing fun, educational activities

2+ years as full-time Nanny

references for nanny work

US Passport, Green Card or EAC with travel permission is needed

Send resume and phone number to jobs@bahs.com 

Subject Line: Native French Speaking Nanny

BAHS Logo grey copy.png

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Elisabeth Ngone Dione Calabrese

(646) 457 6399

elingonedione@gmail.com

Objective

Nanny with over 30 years experience working with Children, in every aspect, French tutoring included. Looking to contribute my experience of professional nanny in providing a stimulating, exciting and nurturing environment. Extremely dedicated, compassionate, resourceful, reliable, loving, patient, clean and trustworthy. Looking for employment opportunities. Experienced with children from newborn to teens. Mother of three.

Education

Dakar University, Major in English/American Literature (1978-1981)

Diplomas: BA in American Civilization

Complementary trainings in Community organizing for Women rights and Development: Strategic planning, Gender and Development, NGO management.

Child-care experience

I worked as a teacher/tutor in a kindergarten, daycare and secondary schools in Senegal for 25 years. In the US (NY and NJ States) I did a lot of fulltime/part time babysitting for different families, including my own grandchildren. Among other tasks I was responsible for teaching them French as a second language with educational activities/games/songs, reading books, telling stories, cleaning before and after the kids, taking them to different activities or organizing indoors activities such as arts and crafts.

References:

Holinger Family; (917) 757 5137

Scardovi-Mounier Family; (917) 443 1963 – bscardovi@gmail.com

Valla Family; (301) 325 5370

Baumann-Pauly Family; (646) 510-6411  

Non-child related professional experience

French teacher/tutor (over 20 years), summer camp counselor, Program officer for many international and national Women Rights and Development NGOs (over 15 years), Volunteer for kindergarten /day care work and for a youth movement (national coordinator for that movement for 6 years).

Interest: travelling, reading, dancing, singing and listening to music.

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store