Babysitter/French Tutor

Hello ! My name is Ulricha, I am 29 years old, student in John Jay Community College in Manhattan. Going to school in the morning till 12pm and have my afternoon free. Native french speaking looking for a job as a part-time Nanny or babysitter. I'm a very pleasant, energetic,positive, kind, honest and trustworthy young lady. Can pick up child from school and stay with them till you come home. I have a lot of experience with kids, from newborn to twins and toddlers, I really like do some activities with them especially crafts, swimming, tennis and dancing . Also help them with homeworks, teach them some french words. 
I can do kids meals easly. I'm used to be responsible for more than one child too, I am available to work with your family during Monday- Friday. I am extremely professional, very responsible, reliable, honest and punctual. Can also be available anytime I'm called upon as I always take my job seriously and making sure that you as parents are always happy with my performance. Unfortunately I do not drive. 
If you really need a babysitter that you can trust who is reliable with a lot of references and someone who won't let you down please feel free to contact me: 347 301 8389 or Usandjon@gmail.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Ulricha, I am looking for a sitter/tutor to pick up my daughter from school 3 times a week. She is in a dual-language French program in Greenpoint where we live. I am interested in her having some time in the park before coming home for some assistance with her homework. She is currently enrolled in after school programs that end after the upcoming holiday. I am hoping to begin the tutoring in the upcoming term that begins in January. Please let me know if you are interested and available for the position.
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store