It's a pleausre to invite you all to join in the ninth annual edition of Seuls en Scène, Princeton French Theater Festival, entirely virtual this year! Seuls en Scène introduces American audiences to contemporary French theater and takes place annually, in September, on the Princeton University campus. It is curated by Florent Masse, Director of L'Avant-Scène and Senior Lecturer in the…
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
A bilingual french contemporary art preschool is currently seeking a full time preschool 2's teacher for its Greenwich village location for 2020-2021 Academic year.
The ideal candidate is organized, patient, gentle, and has prior experience working in preschool and early childhood education, special aid experience is a plus.
Work hours are from 8:30-4:30, Monday through Friday, plus weekly meetings and parent tours. Yearly salary based on experience.
• Able to successfully manage class to maintain a positive, nurturing and respectful
• Plan, execute, and collaborate with other teachers on preschool curriculum and arts-integrated lesson planning on daily basis.
• Weekly observation, assessment and evaluation of students.
• Be in charge of safety and cleanliness in the classroom at all times
• Take daily attendance, keep accident reports, and organize monthly fire drills
• Prepare preschool for students’ arrival and clean up when school is finished
• Supervising the classroom when the other teachers are out of the room or absent.
• Manage all pick up, drop off, and visitors.
• Facilitate nap time and assist with meals
• Plan, Chaperone, field trips and organize related paperworks in collaboration with director.
• Organize and re-stock classroom, supplies, and storage area as needed
• Manage general housekeeping and cleaning of classroom and kitchen
• Supervise and organize recycling program with all the parents for art projects.
• Attend school Open Houses (usually afterschool) and conduct student interviews
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor in early childhood education (birth to grade 2) or currently in study plan.
• Prior experience working in preschool and early childhood education, special aid experience is a plus
• Working papers and visa for non-US citizens
• Fingerprinting and FBI background Check required.
• First aid and CPR certified.
• Familiarity with progressive educational philosophies such as Reggio Emilia, a plus.
• Patience and flexibility; ability to relate to young children and communicate with parents.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume at email@example.com. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.lpeny.com. No phone calls, please