My name is Sarah and I am a college student 21 years of age, living in Queens and seeking a position in Queens or Manhattan area. I am experienced in childcare after years of babysitting and working at a local Preschool and Daycare. Through this work I earned the following NYS certifications:
• Preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome
• Mandated Reporter Online Training
• Preventing SIDS and Promoting Safe Sleeping
• Managing Challenging Behavior: Birth to 18 Months
• Managing Challenging Behavior: 18 to 36 Months
I am also a native ENGLISH speaker and a proficient speaker of FRENCH after years of language study and study abroad. I have also studied Spanish and Arabic.
I have experience as a teacher of English as a Second Language and as a language conversation partner.
I am seeking a position for this summer as a babysitter/nanny AND/OR language partner/language tutor for children or adults.