THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL REGISTRATION - PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE @ WWW.FRENCHCULTURENIGHTS.COM FOR A FREE ACCESS TO OUR HIGH NIGHT EVENT.
The warm air of April takes French Culture Nights to Morocco, with jazz jewel MALIKA ZARRA on Wednesday, April 21.
Each monthly French Culture Nights features a mix of visual and performance arts, in a casual but elegant setting. Morocco Night will take place at the the High Bar in Midtown, with an oasis of talented artists & performers. The evening is designed to encourage French-speakers of all backgrounds to mingle, enjoy the arts, and have fun.
The admission fee of $10 is waived for those who pre-register online at FrenchCultureNights.com with code "NYIF". Admission includes a free copy of the COOL Guide to French Culture.
FEATURED PERFORMERS on Wednesday, April 21 from 6.30pm to 1am at The High Bar (251 West 48 Street, at 8th Avenue)
- Singer and songwriter MALIKA ZARRA (7.30pm)
- Sculpture and paintings by PIERRE-HENRY GUERARD
- Live oud guitar player PAUL REZKALLA
- DJ music sensation KYLE KLEF (9pm-1am)
- Henna artist AKIYO will be on hand to paint beautiful, temporary body art in the traditions of Morocco, North Africa, and the Middle East.
- Belly dancer Kristi Angel Gabriel
**** Wear your shades to be automatically entered in our special raffle to win 3 pairs of sunglasses from world eyewear leader ALAIN MIKLI!
ABOUT OUR SPONSORS
Morocco Night is sponsored by High Bar, Alain Mikli, Ricard, Event Premiere, French Morning, Wafin and Action Against Hunger.
For further information visit www.FrenchCultureNights.com.