It's a pleausre to invite you all to join in the ninth annual edition of Seuls en Scène, Princeton French Theater Festival, entirely virtual this year! Seuls en Scène introduces American audiences to contemporary French theater and takes place annually, in September, on the Princeton University campus. It is curated by Florent Masse, Director of L'Avant-Scène and Senior Lecturer in the…
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
French Culture Nights would like to offer 30 FREE tickets to the NYIF members.
Come and enjoy the first ever French Singing contest in New York!
The first 30 members will get a complimentary ticket – click RESERVE NOW and add CODE: “NYIF”.
French Culture Nights Unveils the First Annual French Music Contest in New York: New York Sings In French!
New York has Francophone talents! French Culture Nights is proud to unveil New York Sings In French, the First Annual French Music Talent Contest.
This contest will showcase up-and-coming Francophone singers living in New York. A panel of three judges, along with attendees, will select the winner. The prize is a sculpture specially designed by Francophone artist Pierre-Henry Guérard, a gifted sculptor who was featured at our May 2010 event. More than 500 people are expected to celebrate French music and its ambassadors – new Francophone talents.
DETAILS: French Culture Nights presents 'NEW YORK SINGS IN FRENCH' TALENT CONTEST - WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22: 6 pm - 1 am.
LOCATION: Touch Lounge - 240 W. 52nd Street (between Broadway and 8th Avenue)
C/E to 51st Street, A/C to 59th Street, 1 to 50th Street, 1/2/3/N/R to 42nd Street
GET YOUR COMPLIMENTARY TICKET: RESERVE NOW
- Floanne Ankah: Born in France, Floanne ‘s vocal repertoire includes French classics, opera arias and her own songs.
- Eleanor Dubinsky: Born in the U.S., Eleanor sings sincere, heartfelt melodies in French, Spanish and English, and uses her music to express her passion for a diversity of people and cultures.
- Rose Noel: Born in Haiti, Rose Laure Noel is a singer, lyricist and a career woman. At the age of fifteen, Rose began singing in her church choir and started a six-female ensemble.
- Singer Jessica Medina (featured at our May 2010 event)
- Singer Pascalito (featured at our January 2010 event)
Music by Haitian DJ Sabine.
BUFFET AND SELECTION OF HORS D'OEUVRES
Hors d ‘Oeuvres: French pates by 3 Pigs. Bread by Pain d’Avignon.
Buffet: Assortment of Moroccan specialties by Zerza Restaurant.
Desserts: Authentic French macarons by Mad Mac Nyc.
We would like to thank our sponsors French Morning, New York in French, French Music Export, French Culture Guides, French Pass, Damien Duchamp Group, non-profit Action Against Hunger, Ruth C. Schwartz & Co, Lierac, Alain Mikli and MV Salon.