- Mar 16, 2019 from 10:00am to 1:00pm EDT
- Location: The Yard Williamsburg
Be a Traveler NOT a Tourist. Explore the gems of Paris through the eyes of an expert. Gain an insider’s scoop on how to: communicate, navigate, eat, shop, party, gallery hop, and blend in like a boss on that too-long-prolonged Paris holiday.
LFBK head teacher: Emile Bertherat – French Native and 20 + years Paris resident has explored, caroused and dined in all the best known, lesser known, not-to-miss, definitely-avoid, hippest, over and underexposed spots the City of Lights has to offer.
Under the LFBK Full Fluency model: this workshop will leave you 100% prepared to take on Paris. A fast-moving three-hour tour leaves both someday and soon-to-be vacationers set with:
- Enough French Language education to deftly and accurately eat, shop, commute, and begin to communicate in French-worth finesse
- About town and out of town trekking how-to,
- Only-a-local would know sightseeing intel – the hot spots and the secret spots,
- Dining tips and tasty leads,
- Gratuity best practices (Don’t be a waiter hater!)
- Created by: Magda Lahliti