part time babysitter

I am looking for a part time babysitter for my 9yrs old daughter. she mostly speak english and some french and very energetic and friendly. only few days in a week. mostly in the evening picking her up form school or activities and have dinner with her and once a week to put her in bed. from september for all year and more. if you are interested in please contact me at vivianmiyu@hotmail.comThank you.je cherche a nounou pour ma fille 9ans. elle parle anglais et aussi un peu de francais. elle as beaucoup d'energie et est tres amicale. j'ai besoin just 2 ou 3 jour par semaine pour aller la chercher et rentre a la maison. manger le dine avec elle et une fois par semaine aider q elle se met au lit. mel moi a vivianmiyu@hotmail.comMerci

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Francophone baby nurse / nanny available

Bonjour, my name is Mouna. I'm seeking for a live out baby nurse /nanny position that will utilize my diverse set of skills & help me in acquiring practical experience. I'm a newborn and Family, group day care provider Certificate. I’m a part-time student at the city college of New York.
    I'm looking for a part-time or full-time job. I'm bilingual (French-English) I'm available to start now, 5 days a week(Monday to Friday) for full time: 9h00 to 5h00 p.m. and for the part time: 1h00 pm to 7h00 p.m. I have great experience working with newborn and children. I'm have 4 years of experience with reference. I'm also legal to work in U.S. I’m outgoing person. I’m clean, honest and trustful with positive attitude:)

Feel free to contact me at: 646-597-2774 or mmn_cisse@hotmail.com
This reply was deleted.