Hi,

My name is Claire. I am French and I have a degree in french litterature from the University of Paris, La Sorbonne.

I used to give private lessons back in France when I was a student. I can help adults and children, whatever your level in French is, for French conversation or lesson.

You can call me or send me an email, I will get back to you shortly.

I will be happy to help you!

The hourly pay rate is 45 dollars

Thanks!

Claire

claixmorillion@hotmail.com   

917 499 6951      

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you in advance for sharing this camp with your student and contact and friend.

brigitte saint Ouen

also I orgainse a free story tell in peti bateau boutique you are welcome to come with your student, if enough children speack french a may read or you in french a chapter of petit prince ...

INVITATION SUMMER CAMP IN FRENCH

We are offering a half-day summer camp for children entering Pre-K and Jr-K (Age 3 to 4 years old). The camp will be held at The EINY at 111 E. 22nd St. (between Park Ave and Lexington Ave).

This camp has been designed for any French-speaking toddler. This half-day camp is an ideal opportunity for your kids to learn, play and speak with fellow French speaking children. Activities include songs, arts & crafts, games and various physical activities (ballet and gymnastics)

There are two sessions including one two week session and one three week session. There is the option to combine both sessions for a total of five weeks.

Dates:

Session 1: June 20th-June 30th (M-Th 9am-12pm)

Session 2: July 18th- August 4th(M-Th 9am-12pm)

Session 3: June 20th- June 30th and July 14th-August 4th

Cost:

Session 1: 2 weeks $350 (includes snacks and supplies)  

Session 2: 3 weeks $540 (includes snacks and supplies)

Session 3: 5 weeks $890 (includes snacks and supplies)

*Class size is limited to ten students per session only.

**All art classes with be accompanied by Brigitte Saint-Ouen

If you are interested in registering your child for this unique opportunity, please contact Brigitte Saint Ouen at

212 780 0932 or email at frenchpg@32finearts.com

invitation for petit prince

@font-face { font-family: "Arial"; }@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }@font-face { font-family: "Baskerville"; }@font-face { font-family: "Bell MT"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; }

Story Time & Art Exhibition

with

Petit Prince

Story time comes alive with an English orator sharing the famous story of "Petit Prince of Saint Exupery."

The reading will be accompanied by a window exhibition of works by acclaimed artist,

Danielle Le Briquir.

When:  April 9th, 2PM

April 16th, 2PM

Where: Boutique Petit Bateau

1094 Madison Ave. (at 82nd St.)

Cost:    Free

Who:    Children ages 3-7

Registration by contacting Brigitte Saint-Ouen

petitbateau@32finearts.com
This reply was deleted.