Looking for an occasional job in Manhattan

Hello

I'm a French 18 year old guy studying English at University and I'm coming to New York with a friend for a fortnight and I'd like to stay on a little bit and maybe find a live-in aupair job from August 22th to September 30th 2010. I love children, in the future I would like to become a teacher. I'm used to babysitting in France. I've got a little sister whom I babysat and I often babysit for my parents' friends' children.

I wouldn't mind a position of shopassistant either.

Thanks for your help

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi
    My name is Catherine, I'm interested in your ad.....If you still need a bbabysitter, you can call me ! 718/509/7238

brigitte saint Ouen said:
    can you put your photo!
    Looking for an occasional job in Manhattan
    Hello   I'm a French 18 year old guy studying English at University and I'm coming to New York with a friend for a fortnight and I'd like to stay on…
  • can you put your photo!
  • Ouaip sa m'interresse pas mal. Si tu pouais t'occuper de mes petites soeurs sa me ferais de bonnes vacances! C'est de ça que je parlais dans le texto que tu n'a pas trop compris :-). J'ai l'impression que tu est parti, j'ai zappé ta date de départ ^^ allez jspr que tu t'éclate. bisoux a toi et a la miss :).
    jspr que c pas public ce que je dis :-S
This reply was deleted.