Replies

• Bonjour Dawn,

Je m'appelle Coralie, je suis française et vis à Manhattan depuis un an. J'ai commencé mon premier travail à Manhattan en tant qu'ingénieur dans les énergies renouvelables, je suis très interessée par votre annonce.
    Vous pouvez me contacter à l'adresse email suivante: coralie.carrier@gmail.com
    Merci!

Coralie

• Hi Dawn,

I have two kids (3 and 1/2 and 2 years old) and we are working with an absolutely wonderful French native speaking nanny/language tutor. She works with us only in the mornings and we will be traveling out of the country starting June until end of August, so she is looking to work more hours while we are gone.

She is a former French teacher and I can assure you that she is amazing. My 2 year old daughter's vocabulary quadrupled since we started working with her last year. She now knows plenty of French songs also.

You can contact me at bscardovi@mac.com or 917/443 1963 for more references or you can contact her directly. Her name is Elisabeth and her contact info are: elingonedione@gmail.com - cell. 1-646-457-6399.

Best,

Benedetta Scardovi-Mounier

• Bonjour, 

Je me présente. Je m'appelle Audrey, j'ai 24 ans et suis française. Je viens de terminer mes études de droit en France. Je donne des cours particuliers en France en français et maths. Je suis disponible si vous êtes toujours interressé pour vous donner des cours de français et à votre enfant. 

N'hésitez pas à me contacter à audrey.dovie@gmail.com

A bientôt et bon week end

Audrey

• Bonjour Dawn,

Vous pouvez me contacter a l'adresse suivante et je vous expliquerai ce que je peux vous proposer: boqaur@aol.com

A bientot !

Aurelie

• Tres bien, pouvez vous me dire qui vous etes?

This reply was deleted.