French Speaking Nanny / Nounou

We are seeking a part time, French speaking Nanny to help look after our 4 month old baby, who is half French, half Australian. We live downtown in Manhattan. Please get in touch if you have any recommendations. Best, daniel wadia

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Daniel,

I'm Anne-Sophie, 25 years old, nanny/French tutor, from Belgium.

Gentle, patient and creative, I will be happy to take care of your children as a "super nanny/tutor"!

I have several experiences with children and i'm a primary teacher.

I have my First Aid Cetificate and patent rescue (swimming)  but no driver's licence.

Contacts, references and child care resume  available.

I am available from October 2011 for a full/part time live OUT position.

Don't hesitate to contact me!

annesophie.trinco@hotmail.fr or anso046@hotmail.com

• Hello,

My name is Claire, I'm 24 years old, i've just finished my studies in Journalism Communication and Politics.
    Since i'm 14 years old, I'm doing baby sitting, I like children and children love me ! I worked for 10 families, and every time it was a good experience, both parents and kids were happy to have me as a nanny !
    I have got experience with babies, i learned children to walk, i'm very sweet, I sing songs, I read boks, and I speak to them all the day ... I know how to take care of babies ( food, bath, walk in parks ...)
    I'm available right now
    If you want more informations about me don't hesitate to email me at this email address : nini.claire@yahoo.fr
    Best regards
  • We are on the UES, and have 2 boys (8 and 10) and are looking for a sitter twice a week from 3:15 to 7:45pm on tuesdays and thursdays.
    If interested please email me at wassila@nyc.rr.com

Thank you,

Wassila

Smicha 777 said:
    Bonjour
    I am a French native who just moved last July in New York. I would be very interested to work as your French speaking Nanny. I live in UES.
    Please feel free to contact at me at your earliest convenience (cell phone 347 703 63410).
    Bien cordialement,
    Yasmine
  • Francophone Baby Nurse / Nanny

Bonjour, my name is Mouna. I'm seeking for a live out baby nurse /nanny position that will utilize my diverse set of skills & help me in acquiring practical experience. I'm a newborn and Family, group day care provider Certificate. I’m a part-time student at the city college of New York.
    I'm looking for a part-time or full-time job. I'm bilingual (French-English) I'm available to start now, 5 days a week(Monday to Friday) for full time: 9h00 to 5h00 p.m. and for the part time: 1h00 pm to 7h00 p.m. I have great experience working with newborn and children. I'm have 4 years of experience with reference. I'm also legal to work in U.S. I’m outgoing person. I’m clean, honest and trustful with positive attitude:)

Feel free to contact me at: 646-597-2774 or mmn_cisse@hotmail.com
  • Dear daniel

I have a wonderful personne, Sophie she work for me from 9am unitl 1pm do you think we can share her time she is so good with my twins girls and very liable and trusting and funny love to sing....
    she is from france paris, she study ingenieur during her saturdays. ( clean, polite, very focus)
    contact me me brigitte 1 212 780 0932
    • Hello Brigitte,

This would be an ideal situation, however our hours do not match. We need a nanny all day monday and tuesday and half day friday.

Best,
      Daniel
This reply was deleted.