Bonjour!Do you need to prepare for an exam?Want to improve your skills for your business?Planning a vacation or moving to a French speaking country?Or simply love this beautiful language and want to learn it!I CAN HELP YOU LEARN & IMPROVE YOUR FRENCH QUICKLYin a friendly and fun environment at your own pace.I am a native from Paris and I have experience teaching adults and children. Beginners and more advanced students are welcome.contact: speaking.french@hotmail.com------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Lessons are tailored to suit your needs and personal interests+ You can focus on specific vocabulary for business, traveling, cooking, etc...+ Master conversation and perfect your pronunciation+ Improve your writing and reading skills+ Learn with music, films, newspapers & magazine articles+ Learn about French cutlure+ Intensive classes+ Available daytime, evenings and weekends+ All materials are provided------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------For more information, to discuss your specific needs and schedulea lesson don't hesitate to contact me at 646.420.6103or by email at speaking.french@hotmail.comI'm looking forward to hearing from you.A très bientôt!Jenna

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Jenna,
    I'm looking for a tutor for my 11 year old. Please contact me here.
    thanks,
    glenna
    • Hi Glenna,

Are you still looking for a tutor for your child? I have experience with students and curretly tutoring a 8 year old in NY. Thank you.

Jennifer

• Hi Jenna,

Yes, we are still looking for a tutor. I left you a message on your voicemail.

• Check out Activefrench.com or call then directly at 646 672-9876
This reply was deleted.