Bonjour,

je m'appelle Mariaelena et je suis bilingue Italien/Français, je suis arrivée à New York debut Septembre et je cherche un petit job. Je viens de Bruxelles, où j'étais responsable Communication pendant des années, mnt , à 33 ans, je prends un peu de temps pour moi ici.

Tout au long de mes études universitaires, j'ai été babysitter et aidé les enfants avec des cours de soutien scolaire. J'ai eu des enfants d'un peu tout age, le plus petit avait à l'époque 4 mois et les plus agés entre 7 et 10 ans.

Si vous cherchez toujours une babysitter pour vos enfants et ma "mini-présentation" vous interesse, pour pouvez me joindre au 646/ 209 10 18 ou mariaelenadagnese@yahoo.com

Bien à Vous,
Mariaelena

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Glenna,

I'm between the 20th street and the 1st Avenue. The L line is very near , I can use that one first and then change, it depends where do you want to meet me.

This afternoon at 6pm would be fine for you?
  • Sorry, I'm just seeing this. Late afternoon might be better since it's already 10am. I don't know where you're coming from or what train you're near. Please tell me your line because I'm near all the lines.

mariaelena said:
    Hi,

well I arrived in New york a month ago so I'm still descovering it, so if you have a place or caffé or something similar in your area, for me it would be okwe can meet there, I mean it's practical for you because not far and for me it will show how long it could take to come there.
    10.30 am it's ok?

just let me know the name and the adress of the place you choose.

See you tomorrow ( the 29th)

Glenna Meeks said:
    ok what time tomorrow and where? morning is better.

mariaelena said:
    Goodmorning Glenna,

let's do it tomorrow in this case, I'm avalaible in the morning or late in the afternoon.

Let me know,
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
    Yes, we should meet. I'm available today and tomorrow. My time is more flexible tomorrow but I'm around today but have a open houst at my children's school at 5pm today and another appt. at 3:15pm today.
    Bilingual French/Italian girl looking for a job as baby sitter or private lessons/conversation
    Bonjour,je m'appelle Mariaelena et je suis bilingue Italien/Français, je suis arrivée à New York debut Septembre et je cherche un petit job. Je viens…
  • Hi,

well I arrived in New york a month ago so I'm still descovering it, so if you have a place or caffé or something similar in your area, for me it would be okwe can meet there, I mean it's practical for you because not far and for me it will show how long it could take to come there.
    10.30 am it's ok?

just let me know the name and the adress of the place you choose.

See you tomorrow ( the 29th)

Glenna Meeks said:
    ok what time tomorrow and where? morning is better.

mariaelena said:
    Goodmorning Glenna,

let's do it tomorrow in this case, I'm avalaible in the morning or late in the afternoon.

Let me know,
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
    Yes, we should meet. I'm available today and tomorrow. My time is more flexible tomorrow but I'm around today but have a open houst at my children's school at 5pm today and another appt. at 3:15pm today.
    Bilingual French/Italian girl looking for a job as baby sitter or private lessons/conversation
    Bonjour,je m'appelle Mariaelena et je suis bilingue Italien/Français, je suis arrivée à New York debut Septembre et je cherche un petit job. Je viens…
  • ok what time tomorrow and where? morning is better.

mariaelena said:
    Goodmorning Glenna,

Let me know,
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
  • Goodmorning Glenna,

Let me know,
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
  • Yes, we should meet. I'm available today and tomorrow. My time is more flexible tomorrow but I'm around today but have a open houst at my children's school at 5pm today and another appt. at 3:15pm today.
  • Hi Glenna,

I think 40$ per hour it's the avarage here in NY.

Let me know if you wish to meet me.

Cheers
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
    I live in Manhattan on the upper westside. She needs a tutor for once a week. How much do you charge an hour?
  • I live in Manhattan on the upper westside. She needs a tutor for once a week. How much do you charge an hour?
  • Hi Glenna,

yes it could work for me, where do you leave?How many times per week do you think your daughter need a tutor?
    Just call me or write me an email .

Regards,
    Mariaelena

Glenna Meeks said:
    Hello Mariaelena,
    My twelve year old daughter is in need of a tutor for French. She is starting her 3rd year of French.
    Thanks,
    Glenna Meeks
  • Hello Mariaelena,
    My twelve year old daughter is in need of a tutor for French. She is starting her 3rd year of French.
    Thanks,
    Glenna Meeks
This reply was deleted.