Looking for a part-time housekeeper/nanny to help take care of our 18 month old daughter.  Must be clean, energetic and patient.  Candidate can either work 4 afternoons per week or 2 full days per week starting as soon as possible.  Must have social security card/passport.  We are located in the Financial District, Manhattan.  If interested, please reply with your resume/CV and references.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am a french student and from September 2011 I would like to do a sabbatical year. I want to have a work experience in a foreign country to improve my english and discover another culture.
    That is why I send you a letter and a CV.

I hope to hear from your soon.
    Yours faithfully.

Marjorie Cognard (marjorie.cognard@gmail.com)
    • My name is Aline and also a native of France who has lived in the United States for the past 28 years.
      I have for the past three years been a private french tutor to elementary and college bound students. I would not mind the extra added work such as housekeeping. I consider myself a hard working, diligent, assertive individual who love to work with children and teenagers.

You can reach me at the following e-mail address: alinegoued3@hotmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Kind Regards,

Aline Goued

• Hello,

I am an early childhood education teacher looking for some added experience with bilingual children.  I have been teaching for 6 years in NY, so having fun, and being creative is what I do on a daily basis.  I speak fluent french as I was born in Paris and stayed there until the age of 16.  You mention that you would like the position to start asap, so I am wondering if the 2 full days could be on the weekend.  If you are interested and would like to further discuss my qualifications and references, do not hesitate to contact me at Lbamenga@msn,com.

I look forward to speaking to you soon,

Lisette

• hello my name is marie i from Paris France, i live in ny since 8months i saw your ad interested i have experiences with childcare hit me up marie-anise@hotmail.fr
This reply was deleted.