Looking for a French Nanny

I am looking for a French Nanny for my 2 ½ year old daughter on a part time basis, located on the Upper East Side.

Responsibilities would include picking her up from school at 11:45am and taking care of her until 6pm, three days per week with some flexibility in hours.  On days where there is no school, the work-day would start at 8am.  She would need to be fed lunch, put down for a 90 minute nap and then there are occasional afternoon classes nearby or play-dates with classmates that my daughter would need to be brought to.  She also enjoys reading books, going to the park and playing with puzzles and games.  Additional hours are available on an occasional basis during the day and evening for special occasions, depending on your availability.

I am looking for a native French-speaking individual (FROM FRANCE) who would speak only French to my daughter to help her learn the language.  This individual must be educated, responsible, fun loving, compassionate with experience taking care of a young child.  References are required. 

Immediate start after references are checked.

Thank you.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour, 
    Je vous contacte car je suis intéressée par cette annonce de baby sitting.
    Je suis une étudiante de 19 ans , je vis actuellement à Paris. Je vais vivre à New York pendant 3 mois, pour améliorer mon anglais, découvrir une nouvelle culture et trouver un petit "job" le temps de mon séjour
    Je serai à New York à partir du 20 mars 2013 jusqu'au 13 juin. 
    J'aime beaucoup les enfants et je m'adapte très bien en fonction de leurs besoins, j'ai déjà gardé des petites filles âgées de 4 et 12 ans. 
    Je vous fait parvenir mon CV , dans l'attente de votre réponse.
    Cordialement 
    Julia

• Hello Joan Monaco ,

I came across your post date Oct 13th; are you still looking for someone ?  I'm  26 years old  from France. I have experience In taking care of young children ages 4 months and up to age 8. I have reference available if you are interested and if you need to know more please feel free to ask thanks and have a great night .

• Thanks very much.  I am starting someone new out tomorrow. If she doesn't work out, I will definitely contact you to interview.  Thank you so much for your reply. JoAn

• Hi Sandrine,

thank you very much for your reply.  I actually am looking for a nanny right away to start next week.

Thank you anyway and good luck,

JoAn

This reply was deleted.