Hello,

I am looking for a responsible, reliable and caring babysitter willing to help me with my 4 year old son .

The candidate must be a French native speaker. We would need a PT babysitter for 3 days a week maybe more( part time from 9 to 12:30pm and possibly from 3:15 to 5:15pm) My son will be enrolled in a preschool the rest of the days and we have the grandmother helping out too. I do not expect the nanny to clean our place or cook. I just want her to take care of my son and teach him french and engage him with games etc.  I am looking for a French Mother Tongue from FRANCE only. I speak French myself but I am from Spain and I do have a rather strong accent. I work full time in the City but my husband who is american works from home sometimes. We live in Forest Hills, NY which is easily accessible by subway (line E) and we are looking for somebody to start as soon as possible. I forgot to mention, my son only knows a few words in French so I need somebody patient that will be able to slowly help him understand and speak the language.

Merci et a bientot!

Lucia

Please contact me via e-mail to lucia_alessi_ny@yahoo.com.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Lucia, 

I've been living in New York since 6 months with my American husband. I'm a french native speaker and I live in Astoria. I was a baby-sitter for a single mom during a few months in Brooklyn. The mother wanted me to talk French to her daughter and take care of her while she was working (cooking, walking outside, reading).

I am at your disposal if you need furter information.

Audret Fair

• Bonsoir Audrey,

Avez-vous un numero de telephone ou je pourrais vous contacter pour discuter?

Merci et a bientot,

Lucia

• Bonjour Lucia,

Je suis confuse, je viens de me rendre compte que je n'avais pas repondu à votre mail. Avez-vous un mail personnel où je peux vous faire parvenir mon numéro de téléphone, si votre demande est toujours d'actualité ?

Mille excuses

Audrey

• Bonsoir Audrey,

Merci pour votre mail. Vous pouvez me contacter aussi sur mon mail personnel au

lucia_alessi_ny@yahoo.com

J'espere qu'a bientot,

Lucia

• My name is Marie-A, i come from Paris i've been living in NYC for almost 2 years and since i worked as nanny,i'am a honest caring nanny i really love working with kids it's a passion more than money.I can also teach French to your kids i have also experience in newborns.If you looking for a trusthfull , loving ,bilanguage nanny i'am the right person.

I hope to hear from you very soon

Have a good day parents

marimar509@live.com

Marie-A

• Hi Lucia,

I am Laurine.I currently live in Paris in France.I am planning to go to New York this summer from the end of May to the end of July. I am looking for a summer job and I'd be glad to help your son understand and speak French.

I am used to look after children. I did a lot of babysitting during my first years of university. I also worked as an au pair in Dublin during two months (summer 2007) and I love to take care of my baby niece when I visit my brother (who lives in Grenoble).

A bientôt,

Laurine

• Bonsoir Laurine,

How close will you be to Forest Hills, NY? Would you be able to work full time from mid june to end of july?

Please kindly let me know and send contact e-mail for further correspondance.

Best,

Lucia

This reply was deleted.