PT babysitter needed in Brooklyn

Hi!

We are looking for a part time sitter in our Brooklyn home for our 2 little boys, ages 2 and 9 mo.

Please respond here with your email address if interested. We are looking to start someone asap.

Merci!

Amanda

Editing to add: we are looking for help during the day preferably Mon & Weds as I am returning to work.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

I am presently looking for a part time nanny position job

I have been a Nanny for the past 4 years. I am a trustworthy individual who loves and adores children and ensures that the parents mind will be at ease as long as they are in my hands. I consider myself as a person that understands and communicates well with children.

I am very energetic, playful and tidy; i live in Astoria Queens

I can cook a healthy food; give a nice bath, read stories during the bed time, do art and craft,organise playdates,i'm legal and i have driver licence, i can swim

I can take care of multiples kids on one time and do  cleaning

Please contact me if interested at 347 421 6044.

I SPEAK french and English

Thank you

HIND

• are you steel looking for someone if yes contact i live in brownsville 718 915 0637

• Hi Amanda,

I'm curently free all week and weekend, so if you still looking for a baby sitter, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you

Julie

• Hello Amanda,

My name is Justine, I am a 27 year old French-American acting student living in Park Slope, Brooklyn and have experience babysitting and teaching. I read that you are looking for someone to work preferably Mondays and Wednesdays. Wednesdays are unfortunately not good for me but I am free both Mondays and Tuesdays. If you are interested and would like to see my resume, feel free to contact me at justine.thurman@gmail.com

Thank you!

Justine 

•  

Oh sorry yes i just saw it on your ad.

Well do not hesitate if you need help during the night and/or week end.

Thank you!

• Hi,

My name is Julie i'm 26 and i live in williamsburg in Brooklyn.

I'm from Marseille in France

i work for a travel agency in manhattan monday to friday from 9.30 to 5.30pm.

So i will be available every night and weekend .

My email : j_guedj@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Julie

• Thank you Julie! Would be great to have some night and weekend help if needed. I am mostly looking for daytime help as I am returning to work.

thank you

Amanda

• hello, did you find somebody?

This reply was deleted.