Looking for volunteer interns

Virginie Vandevoorde the director and founder of:  ACTIVE FRENCH and The International Kinesiology Training Institute, is looking for volunteer interns to help us with our marketing, web administration, video editing, creation of classes documents, assisting/ tutoring French courses for children and other administrative tasks.  

The volunteer intern will get real world practical experience, enhance their learning and develop new skills.

If you are interested please contact us and email us your resume with your interest.

Virginie Vandevoorde

Info@activefrench.com

For more info about:     

- Active French visit: www.ActiveFrench.com

-The International Kinesiology Training Institute: www.itouchforhealth.com/usa

Thank you.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Virginie,

Voici les links:

http://www.avsupply.com
    http://ww-virtual-assistant.com

Christine
  • Yes you can. Please send us your resume at info@activefrench.com and contact us at 646-672-9876.
    Thank you,

Anne-Laure said:
    Hello,

I am very interrested in this job.
    I have a diploma in marketing, international trade and a master in strategy of enterprises. Moreover I have experience and skills in marketing and siteweb conception.
    Nevertheless I will be in NYC in September or October. Can I apply for this intern for this period ?

Sincerly yours
    Virginie Vandevoorde the director and founder of:  ACTIVE FRENCH and The International Kinesiology Training Institute, is looking for volunteer inter…
  • Please call us at 646 672-9876 i tried to contact you but no VM.
    Thank you.
    Virginie Vandevoorde

Christine Van Cauwenbergh said:
    Dear Ms. Vandevoorde,

Please find attached my resume.
    Virginie Vandevoorde the director and founder of:  ACTIVE FRENCH and The International Kinesiology Training Institute, is looking for volunteer inter…
  • Dear Ms. Vandevoorde,

Please find attached my resume.

Marlowe_Christineresume0624.doc

• If you are looking for an internship then please email us your resume.
    Thank you.

Christine Van Cauwenbergh said:
    Dear Ms. Vandevoorde,

I am interested in web administration and assisting/ tutoring French courses for children and other administrative tasks.

I am experienced in web administration, working with children, and I have more 10 years experience as executive assistant.

If you would like further information about my professional experience, we can organize a meeting.

Christine Marlowe
    christine.marlowe24@gmail.com
  • Hello, please email us your resume.
    Thank you.

Anne-Laure said:
    Hello,

I have a diploma in marketing, international trade and a master in strategy of enterprises. Moreover I have experience and skills in marketing and siteweb conception.
    Nevertheless I will be in NYC in September or October. Can I apply for this intern for this period ?

Sincerly yours
  • Dear Ms. Vandevoorde,

I am interested in web administration and assisting/ tutoring French courses for children and other administrative tasks.

I am experienced in web administration, working with children, and I have more 10 years experience as executive assistant.

If you would like further information about my professional experience, we can organize a meeting.

Christine Marlowe
    christine.marlowe24@gmail.com
  • Hello,

Sincerly yours
This reply was deleted.