Hi, I'm a French photographer and I'm living in New York since 2009. Today, I'm looking for somebody really motivated who could help me to get more contacts and increase my photo activity in New York. All ideas are welcome ! We need to create more ! I'm also looking for somebody who could help me to make some "touching up" on my pictures /photographies with Lightroom or Photoshop.

If you think that you can help me, if you think that you know somebody who could help me, please contact me.

All contacts are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

JLUC MEGE PAGE 1et2 - copie.jpg

JLUC MEGE PAGE 3et4 - copie.jpg

JLUC MEGE PAGE 5et6 - copie.jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Maeva, I am a freelance graphic designer. I have over 5 years of international experience in this field (Geneva, Corsica, Marseille, Paris) and now I am based in New York.  I am skilled specifically in Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark Xpress, Indesign.

I have created magazines, posters, flyers, business cards, and other mixed media including websites, product packaging, logos, and CD/Album covers. I am also experienced in photo retouching. I’m very comfortable with social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)

I meet challenging projects head-on and take pride in my work. I go the extra mile for my clients and I am detail oriented. I adapt my style to the demanding needs of any situation and adjust my approach to suit both client and project.

Do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Thank you.

Maeva

• Bonjour Anamaria,

Apparemment non.

Quelle est votre adresse email ?

Sur quel mail me l'avez vous envoyé ?

Voici une autre adresse avec plus de sureté : reporter.photographe@mac.com

À vous lire,

Jean luc

• Bonjour Anamaria,

Merci pour votre message.

Voici mon adresse mail directe : photomege@free.fr