Account Manager: French & English

Quintessentially is the leading international luxury lifestyle Company. Launched in 2000 as a small London based concierge and lifestyle management service, Quintessentially has experienced a complete transformation in a decade, and currently have offices in over 60 cities around the world. The service provided to their discerning and high net worth members, including corporate accounts, is proactive and personalized; catering to every member's need, from last minute restaurant bookings, travel arrangements, and access to private parties, as well as fulfilling every unusual request and successfully connecting businesses all over the world. Quintessentially can make the seemingly impossible, possible. (www.quintessentiallygroup.com).

An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Account Manager / Customer Service Rep to provide a first class service to our New York based Members as well as some Global Corporate clients. The role is responsible for handling incoming lifestyle & leisure related requests. A background in hospitality is preferred but not required and this person should speak and write in both English and French.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Required Skills:

- French and English speaker and writer
- Attention to detail
- Highly capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to manage fast paced environment
- Creative problem solver
- Service minded
- Interest in travel, nightlife, cuisine, and other hospitality based events
- Understanding of luxury language and approach when handling high net worth clients

logo.jpg

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a conference interpreter in English, French, Spanish and Arabic (middle east) with 5 years of experience. I worked with different ministers and other VIPs. I am based in Paris and I am now visiting NY for 3 months.

I could help your clients during their staying in France, Spain or England.

I attached my CV. Also, I am interested in meeting you.

Yours faithfully,

Enrique

Brooklyn

t. 914-343-2909

CV Enrique ROMERO - Interpreter in French, English, Spanish, Arabic...

• Dear Troy,

Are you still looking for hiring somebody?

Please find attached my resume and feel free to contact me for any further information.

Best regards,

Linda Boutteau

resume april 13.docx

• Hello 

I am really interested for this offer. My email is joksim_sm@yahoo.com. Can you please let me know how I can apply?

Thanks

• I am interested but I am a computer Engineer with some customer

services experience. And of course je suis bilingue.

• Hi, Thanks for the response. If you c

This reply was deleted.