K-3 Teachers needed for dual language programs

For the academic year 2010-2011, the dual language programs at PS 58 (Brooklyn), PS 151 (Queens), PS 84 (Manhattan), PS 125 (Harlem) and PS 73 (Bronx) will be seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic candidates to teach in grades K-3. Teachers must have acquired fluency to teach in French. The teachers will work in close collaboration with the dual language team. Qualifications required (Permanent US citizenship or green card; fluency in written and spoken French; experience working with children; excellent communication skills). Qualifications preferred (New York State certification in elementary education; knowledge of balanced literacy; strong collaborative teaching skills; Knowledge of bilingual education or ESL).

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You can read more informations on the group "Teacher Certification in New York" :
    http://www.newyorkinfrench.net/group/teachercertificationinnewyork

Emmanuelle LORIOT APRUZZESE said:
    Bonjour,

I would be definitely motivated! I have started a certification for the Middle school, how can I get a certification in elementary education? Can I start working in a school and complete my papers while I work?
    Thanks
    Emmanuelle
    Teacher Certification in New York
    For teachers and individuals who want to learn more about how to become certified in New York State and teach in New York City
  • Dear Sir,

I hold a Master's in Bilingual Education. I taught with the Washinton International school (DC) in 2008 and held other langauge and ESL positions at the Primary, Elementary and High School levels. Would plese advise on how to apply for a teaching job?

I would appreciate.

Yamina
  • Bonjour,

I would be definitely motivated! I have started a certification for the Middle school, how can I get a certification in elementary education? Can I start working in a school and complete my papers while I work?
    Thanks
    Emmanuelle
This reply was deleted.