Starting January 16, I'm seeking a full-time, french-speaking nanny to care for my 1-year-old son at my apartment in Inwood from Monday-Friday from 9-6pm. Our apartment is located near the 200 Street/Dyckman A subway stop. I am French-American and my husband is American.

We would like someone who is in good health, energetic and enjoys getting down on the floor and interacting with children. Needs to be certified in CPR and infant safety. Serious inquiries only.

Cecile Weiland

cecilebou@gmail.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour Cecile,

Je suis quebecoise et j'habite Long Island. Contactez-moi si vous etes toujours a la recherche d'une nanny pour votre fils. Il me fera plaisir de vous rencontrer. Merci!

• hello

my name is aicha palm i am really interested about the position i have 10 years experiences

working with children mother of 2 years old son , i am mature, trustful, flexible, i have good

references i love children i am multitask er so i could help out with laundry ,cooking and light

housekeeping and i speak french and english for more information plase fell free to contact me at 347 7779255

thank you and have a bless day.

This reply was deleted.