Hello,

Both our kids attend French immersion or bilingual programs in French. We are looking for a French speaking, experienced, responsible, fun-loving caregiver to pick them up from school and look after them M-F 2:45-630pm. Please contact me if you have experience in this and you are interested.

All best,

Karinabez@gmail.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello, 

My name is Audrey. I'm a french native speaker from France. I'm 24 years old and my major is business law. I'm in Manhattan until the end of june and will be available all the afternoons in June. I have several experiences in baby sitting and I have contacts if you want to reach some families where I baby sitted. 

If you are interested, contact me at audrey.dovie@gmail.com

Have a good week end

Audrey

• Hello,

I am writing you to express my interest for position of french speaking nanny.

My name is Betul, I'm 25,I'm student ,and I am a native french speaker from Belgium. I was born and raised in Belgium,I came in Us at the age of 22 for my master studies..I have always loved children and find nothing more rewarding than caring and spending time with them.I have experience and qualities that make me well suited for this position.

I have excellent communication and organizational skills. I have also a very good contact with children. I am responsible,trustworthy,patient. I have more than a year of experience working as french nanny in New York City and in my country in Belgium, families with children from 2 years and up to 10 .

About my schedule, i take my courses in the evening, so i am totally available for the hours you requested..I am absolutely available during the weekends too and i do have referenced if needed.

If you are interested, you can contact me.

BETULOZ@LIVE.FR

Warm regards

BETUL

This reply was deleted.