French teacher

Are you a trained instructor of French? I am looking for a review of grammar, pronunciation, exposure to idiom and improvement in conversation skills. I am on the upper east side. Please respond with CV and salary requirements assuming weekly sessions of two hours.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear family,

I'm Anne-Sophie, 25 years old, nanny/French tutor, from Belgium.

Gentle, patient and creative, I will be happy to take care of your children as a "super nanny/tutor"!

I have several experiences with children and i'm a primary teacher.

I have my First Aid Cetificate and patent rescue (swimming)  but no driver's licence.

Contacts, references and child care resume  available.

I am available from October 2011 for a full/part time live OUT position.

Don't hesitate to contact me!

annesophie.trinco@hotmail.fr or anso046@hotmail.co

•  

French tutoring NYC, Brooklyn, Queens, Riverdale

Private French Language Lessons 

BASIC TO ADVANCED LEVELS

Catering toward Adults & Children

STUDENT Lessons to help you excell in French classes

Learn in an enjoyable atmosphere with MAEVA from France

Specializing in Immersion Courses & Translation

Do not hesitate to call for details

Maeva 347 336 3153

Maeva

Maeva resume french teacher.doc

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3439377037?profile=original
  • Bonjour,

Je suis une jeune institutrice primaire belge de 25 ansl. Je suis vivement intéressée par votre annonce.

J'espère avoir de vos nouvelles.

anso046@hotmail.com - annesophie.trinco@hotmail.fr ou 0032 494 37 66 65

Bien à vous, 

Anne-Sophie

• Bonsoir, Lewis

As we say in French "jamais deux sans trois" (never two without three), here is a third reply!

I am Chantal, a well trained Instructor of French. All these past years, I worked in the Language and Culture Department of an Engineer Graduate school (Grande Ecole). The teaching is in French ; so we developed a programme of FLE (Francais Langue Etrangere) for our foreign students with amazing results!

I am very interested by your requirements: I love grammar ; it is my speciality.

I also live in UES.

If you want to know more about me, please send me an e-mail at the following address: c.bareau@laposte.net

A bientot, j'espere!

Chantal

• Hello my name is Anne sarfati, I am a french as a second language teacher. I have a diploma from the alliance francaise de paris. I have several years of experience. I am now a french teacher on Long island at the great neck adult education program and I am prettu successful there. Before that i worked for 2 years at the alliance francaise of Paris before I moved here.

My background is a master degree in Law before getting my degree from the alliance francaise.

If you are interested in my profile you can reach me and we'll talk about the prices: anne.sarfti@hotmail.com

have a nice day,

Anne

This reply was deleted.