FULL-TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT NEEDEDDo You Love Working With Young Children and…Are you looking for a way to use your talents and developmore skills working with them, great teachers, and supportive administrators in an academically enriched environment?We are an Upper West Side Public School in Need of one Kindergarten French/English Dual Language Teaching Assistant!Ideal Candidate has a college degree, a background in child development, experience with groups of children in an enrichment or academic environment, is comfortable working with a supervising teacher and managing children in an effective, creative way.Must be bi-lingual, fluent in both French and English.35 hours/week$12/hourPosition begins January 2010Please send a cover note and resume ASAP toValerie Jimenez: valrj1144@aol.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour Isabelle

merci

Bien A vous
  • Genevive,

Merci pour votre interet, malheureusement la position a ete prise fin Janvier; pour votre recherche d'emploi je vous suggere de consulter regulierement http://www.efny.net/

Best,
    Isabelle

oceany said:
    I'm 30 years old and I'm french. I am looking for a full time live-in or live-out nanny tutor position. 
    I was journalist en France. I studied in the prestigious school Science Po.

I am confident, reliable and quick thinking when need be. I have a good sense of humour and always had a strong bond with the children I have worked with. I 'm caring, hardworking, loving, experienced, mature and very responsible. Organised, punctual, flexible, easy going ans trustworthy. I like Spending times with kids, reading, going to the museum.

I can look after child, making's sure, children's activities ( reading, painting, playing...). I

I have been nannying for 5 families. I was an assistant teacher during 6 years, and french tutor during two years.
    I am a non-smoker and have a full clean driving licence and am prepared to travel within reason. Recent CRB check completed and excellent references.

I am available for temporary or permanent positions - 

I look forward to hearing from you if you are in need of some help!
    home
    Kids Learning French in New York “Speak in French when you can’t think of the English for a thing…” ― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass The cr…
  • I'm 30 years old and I'm french. I am looking for a full time live-in or live-out nanny tutor position. 
    I was journalist en France. I studied in the prestigious school Science Po.

I am confident, reliable and quick thinking when need be. I have a good sense of humour and always had a strong bond with the children I have worked with. I 'm caring, hardworking, loving, experienced, mature and very responsible. Organised, punctual, flexible, easy going ans trustworthy. I like Spending times with kids, reading, going to the museum.

I can look after child, making's sure, children's activities ( reading, painting, playing...). I

I have been nannying for 5 families. I was an assistant teacher during 6 years, and french tutor during two years.
    I am a non-smoker and have a full clean driving licence and am prepared to travel within reason. Recent CRB check completed and excellent references.

I am available for temporary or permanent positions - 

I look forward to hearing from you if you are in need of some help!
  • Dear Ms Jimenez,

I send you my resume to your e-mail address: valrj1144@aol.com .

Sincerely,

Christine Marlowe
    christine_cvc@yahoo.fr
    • Thank you for your interest. You may also want to call PS 84 directly and ask for Ms. Jimenez, to follow up. It can't hurt, I know they interviewed a few people already since time is of the essence... the current TA is pursuing a degree and should stop working at the school around Jan. 15.
      Good Luck,

Isabelle
    • Isabelle,

Thank you for the information.

Could you please let me know which PS 84, Lilian Weber in NY or Jose Diego in Brooklyn.

I will call Monday.

Thank.

Christine
  • To whom it may concern :
    I will like you to consider me for the position at your school as a bi-lingual assistant teacher.
    It is my hope that my experience will ensure that ihave the qualification to make a valuable contribution to your school.
    In addition to being committed and meticulous in my work, my experiences living and working in different countries, combined
    with my language abilities, have endowed me with cultural sensitivity, patience, conscientiousness,and curiosity.
    I look forward to hear from you so we can have the opportunity to further discuss my motivation to this position at your school
    through a personal interview.

I attach my resume.

Sincerely

Genevive Logoguean

logogueang@yahoo.com

Genevive Logoguean
    604 Van-Siclen Ave
    Brooklyn,NY 11207
    Phone; 646-319-3177

Education
    Bachelor in History and Archeology at the University of Ouagadougou,Burkina-Faso in West Africa in 1996.

Experience
    Teacher in junior high school from October 1997 to June 2000 in:
    History
    Assist and help student with their home work
    Discuss student project

Skills:
    Language: French and English
This reply was deleted.