French Speaking Nanny Needed

Hi,
I'm looking for a french speaking nanny for my 2 boys 1,5 and 3 months. Starting in April. We live in Tudor City, Manhattan (across from UN). Hours are from 8am to 6:30pm. Must be flexible. Light house keeping required. I'm french and my wife is greek.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, Where do you live? When would you be available?

oceany said:
    Hi,
    I'm 31 years old and I'm french. I am looking for a full time live-in or live-out nanny tutor position. I love the outdoors, walking, tennis, swimming, and most activities including skiing and watersports. I have travelled extensively. 

I was journalist en France. I studied in the prestigious school Science Po.

I am confident, reliable and quick thinking when need be. I have a good sense of humour and always had a strong bond with the children I have worked with. I 'm caring, hardworking, loving, experienced, mature and very responsible. Organised, punctual, flexible, easy going ans trustworthy. I like Spending times with kids, reading, going to the museum.

I can look after child, making's sure, children's activities ( reading, painting, playing...). I am able to cook for kids and to Do homework and teach French.

I have been nannying for 5 families. I was an assistant teacher during 6 years, and french tutor during two years.

I am a non-smoker and have a full clean driving licence and am prepared to travel within reason. Recent CRB check completed and excellent references.

I am available for temporary or permanent positions - 

I look forward to hearing from you if you are in need of some help!
    French Speaking Nanny Needed
    Hi,I'm looking for a french speaking nanny for my 2 boys 1,5 and 3 months. Starting in April. We live in Tudor City, Manhattan (across from UN). Hour…
  • Hi,
    I'm 31 years old and I'm french. I am looking for a full time live-in or live-out nanny tutor position. I love the outdoors, walking, tennis, swimming, and most activities including skiing and watersports. I have travelled extensively. 

I was journalist en France. I studied in the prestigious school Science Po.

I am confident, reliable and quick thinking when need be. I have a good sense of humour and always had a strong bond with the children I have worked with. I 'm caring, hardworking, loving, experienced, mature and very responsible. Organised, punctual, flexible, easy going ans trustworthy. I like Spending times with kids, reading, going to the museum.

I can look after child, making's sure, children's activities ( reading, painting, playing...). I am able to cook for kids and to Do homework and teach French.

I have been nannying for 5 families. I was an assistant teacher during 6 years, and french tutor during two years.

I am a non-smoker and have a full clean driving licence and am prepared to travel within reason. Recent CRB check completed and excellent references.

I am available for temporary or permanent positions - 

I look forward to hearing from you if you are in need of some help!
  • Dear Raphael Thiney,

Hello,

I am interested in applying for the Nanny/Housekeeping/Cook/Mother Helper position full time or part time position . I am Morrocan,North African orgin, Native French Speaker, age 45, living in Weekhawken New Jersey( Two miles from Manhattan ) I am Greencard holder , Clean Background and having good references.

My name is Malika Assoua, I am Native French Speaker and good at English. I have worked 4 years as a nanny for a Saudi Family Saudi Arabia and Five months in USA and also I have develop Nanny Experience through my motherhood (with my four years old Daughter ) and having a good academic background to support my candidacy. I was also working in Saudi Arabia as an French/Art and Craft Teacher for five years . I have extensive knowledge in providing long-term care for the children, including shopping, cooking, preparing bottles, changing diapers, ironing and mending, supervising baths, and educating and amusing the children by reading, art, music and taking them on outings, having excellent interpersonal and communicative skills. I am goal oriented person, with good professional attitude and highly motivated individual. I can cook all kinds of the food with experience in preparing, seasoning, and cooking a wide variety of meats, vegetables, soups, breakfast dishes, and other food items . All kinds of Tegines, Bestilla, Couscous, Salads , Sweets and Desert. First Aid Certified.Piano Player. I would very much like an opportunity to discuss your specific needs and any my of overall abilities regarding the announced position.

I'm very trustworthy,clean,honest and responsible person with very clean background, i don't smoke or drink and absolutely no drugs. I am a responsible, conscientious person available immediately FULLTIME LIVE OUT POSITION.

Hopel to meet your wonderful family soon.

Merci !

Mrs Malika Assoua.
    safia1116@hotmail.com
  • Salut Raphael

je m'apelle Stephanie j'ai plus de 5 ans d'experience en tant que nanny ici a new york et d'excellente references.

Merci de me faire parvenir ton email a kamchewambo@yahoo.com afin que je puisse te faire parvenir mon CV.

A bientot
This reply was deleted.