Bonjour,

I am looking for someone who loves children that speaks fluent french and will only speak to them in french because they will be entering a French immersion school and they currently don't speak the language.  I need weekday evenings and/or daytime on the weekends. I don't speak French but I'm learning.

The hours and days of this position are currently 6p.m. -9p.m. Monday-Friday and/or 12-5pm or 1-6pm Saturday and/or Sunday.  Can be as much as 25 to 27 hours per week.

We live in west Harlem and this is a long-term position so we need someone that is extremely punctual and reliable because we will be planning our schedule around this person's scheduled hours. 

Please email me if you have someone in mind for this position.  The rate of pay is $15.00 per hour.
Merci!
Joy
joyandrea@yahoo.com

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bonjour je m'appelle Hatouma, j'ai 26 ans je suis française vivant à New York et mes qualités sont la patience et la douceur.
    Cela fait 6 ans que je suis nounou à Paris j'ai travaille dans les centres aérés je suis diplômée BAFA (Brevet d'Aptitude à la Formation d'Animation pour enfants) .
    J'ai une très longue expérience avec les enfants étant la fille ainee d'une grande famille j'aime le contact avec les enfants. Je serai contente de m'occuper de vos bout'chous et de vous faire profiter de mon savoir, j'ai aussi des références alors contactez-moi au (347) 839 5210 ou à hatou750xx@hotmail.fr.

• Hi,

I'm Jennifer, 29 years old, French native and fluent in English (I have been leaving in NY for 3 years).

I have experience with both babysitting and french tutoring. I would be available on Saturdays 1-6pm.

Please contact me at jbourne.nyc@gmail.com. Thank you.

Jennifer

• Bonjour

I'm Clementine, I'm 25 years old, I live in east harlem and I'm french, I study journalism in france.

I' love child and I have a lot of experience for baby sitting, I'm available now and full time

If you need more information you can contact me

karaiben@hotmail.com

thanks

• Hello. 

My name is Anne-Sophie I am an intern at the United Nations Headquarters. I am a native french speaker, coming from Paris. I am very serious and punctual and have experience in baby sitting as well as french tutoring. I am free during weeknights and/or weekends. 

I will be happy to take car of your two daughters!

Let me know if you are still interested,

Bien cordialement,

Anne-Sophie Lustin

• bonjour je m appel mariam une jeune maman de 2 petite filles de 2 ans et demi et de et de 1 an et demi habitant a brooklyn et francaise. je suis patiente, dynamique et ordonner adore les enfants voudrais un temps partiel du lundi au vendredi de 12-5pm feel free to contact 718.915.0637 thank you

This reply was deleted.