Replies

• Hi,

My name is Maeva and I'm from France.

I live in New york since 2008. 

I have experience in waitress and hostess in different kind of restaurant and club. I used to work as saleswoman also. 

My most recent job was as the seller for jewellery and diamond on the diamond district in New York City.

I also travel in different jewerly show throughout the United States.

I am available to work immediately.

Do not hesitate to call me for more informations.

Thank you.

Maeva

347 336 3153

Waitress-resume.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3439376673?profile=original
  • Bonjour,
    Mon fils de 16 ans, bilingue francais-anglais cherche un travail apres l'ecole (son ecole est 67th street et 1rst avenue). Il est libre tous les jours apres 15h30. Coat check ou bus boy.
    Mon contact: bikerchick25770@yahoo.com
  • hello,

my fiance is here at this time and we are french (from Marseille) so he speaks french and he can speak english what the job consists on?if you are interest contact me chainese@msn.com
  • Please do & please keep us posted if there are any future positions, would be happy to be considered. Best, Leemore
  • we are training people now but if they dont work out, we will get in touch with you.

Jasmani Garcia said:
    Hi my name is Jasmani Garcia. My first language is French, I am also fluent in Spanish and English i would love to work in a restaurant where I have to speak French. 
    French restaurant coat check
    French restaurant on Upper West Side looking for a French speaking coat check. Must be able to begin shift at 4:45.
  • Hello: My name is Leemore Malka. I am a New York City native who speaks fluent French with a near perfect accent. Since moving home from Paris just over a year ago, I have wanted a job where I can use my French. I would love to learn more about the position. Please contact me at 917.453.7537 or by email at leemoreleemore@gmail.com. Merci!
  • Hi my name is Jasmani Garcia. My first language is French, I am also fluent in Spanish and English i would love to work in a restaurant where I have to speak French. 
This reply was deleted.