French English nanny available

Hi everyone,

My name is Hind, I'm 32 years old f, I have been living in the New york for about 5 years now. I'd love to find a position as a full time , part-time or weekend live in or live out Nanny. I have a lot of experience with kids, from newborn  to 12 years old. I enjoy doing art and craft projet with kids and outdoors activities . I love cooking healthy meals to kids and clean up after them. I'm  responsible,patient and reliable,i can take care of more than 1 kid at the same time  

: -I have references if needed. -I'm legal, i can travel with family if needed. i can drive and .good swimmer Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hind

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello,  if you are still available you may email me directly    I am looking for someone part time in the afternoons   thank you  Moniquero@earthlink.net

• Hi Hind

If you are still looking for job, email me at mariana.abbadi@gmail.com. I have 2 girls, one is one month and the other is 2 and half years and I'm looking for a part-time help.

Thanks

Mariana

• Hello Hind,

Would you be able to take care of the house as well (cleaning, laundry....)?

What are your expectations in terms of salary?

You can email me directly:anne.sarfati@hotmail.com

Anne

This reply was deleted.