Experienced Personal Assistant needed (Soho)

Personal Assistant needed in Manhattan:
Looking for a full time personal assistant in Manhattan to help primarily with home organization, errands, travel and social arrangements including restaurant reservations.
You must be responsive to requests, resourceful, and ideally well connected in terms of dinner reservations/tickets to events etc.
Ideally you are excellent at organizing storage, home office, home library and will be a self-starter with regards to organization projects, and have suggestions on how to improve things around the home/office to make things easier.
Light book keeping involved, payment of household bills and tracking your own expenses.
Work will also involve keeping apartment well stocked with staple items, ordering/shopping for groceries as needed, making arrangements for gifts and ordering other items for the home (furniture, shelving).
Should be very familiar with and comfortable booking travel, creating and providing itinerary, etc.
Should be very comfortable with research and computers and also some technology maintenance (stereos, cameras etc).

Should be excellent with providing flawless support and should be comfortable with being on call to make reservations and promptly respond to requests as necessary.  Please have good taste, patience, a positive demeanor, and be able to exercise discretion in this position.

We are looking for someone with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience, and please be able to commit to this position for at least a year, starting immediately. Salary is commensurate with experience. Typically expect 40 hours per week, reliability is very important and you must be open to and able to respond during non-traditional business hours (i.e. on the weekends if needed).
FRENCH SPEAKER A PLUS
You can work from home if you would like but also there will be many things that need to be taken care of around the apartment in addition to errands to run, so depending on the project/task, it is fairly flexible.

Also please note you will be occasionally working with and running errands for a business partner as needed.

If you think this sounds like the job for you, please send us a brief cover letter outlining your skills and interest in this position and most relevant previous experience (in 1-2 paragraphs), SALARY EXPECTATION, your resume as well as 2 - 3 references whom we will be calling if you seem like a good fit!

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a conference interpreter in English, French, Spanish and Arabic (middle east) with 5 years of experience. I worked with different ministers and other VIPs. I am based in Paris and I am now visiting NY for 3 months.

I could help your clients if they are travelling to France, Spain or England.

I am interested in meeting you.

Yours faithfully,

Enrique

Brooklyn

t. 914-343-2909

• please email resume and cover letter at elodie.jainpa@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.