Bilingual French Nanny available now!

Hi everyone, 

My name is Estelle, I'm 25 years old from Paris, I have been living in the US for about 2 years now.

I'd love to find a position as a full time or even part-time Nanny. I have a lot of experience with kids, from toddlers to tweens. I thoroughly enjoy coming up with all sort of activities with them, especially crafts and outdoor games (big baseball fan here!). I love cooking and I'm not too bad at it so I really don't mind taking care of the kid's meals. I'm used to be responsible for more than one child too, so you've got a pretty efficient multitasker here!

For the practical part:

-I have references in Paris if needed. 

-I live in the East Village so I can get pretty much anywhere fast. 

-Unfortunately I do not drive.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Estelle

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Estelle, est-ce que vous pouvez me contacter svp a l'adresse suivante: christinejr2002@yahoo.com? Je recherche une nounou a plein temps pour mon fils de 7 mois. Merci. Christine

• Hi Estelle, 

could you please contact me? 

I have 3 and half year old twins.

My e-mail is: gioiamimosa@gmail.com

Merci bien ; )

Gioia

• Hi Estelle

Are you still available? I'm interested in a part time helper. Reach me at mariana.abbadi@gmail.com if you are still available.

Thanks,

Mariana

• if you are still available for part time/ a couple afternoons a week let me know  moniquero@earthlink.net 

• Good morning Estelle!

I am looking for someone 4 days per week for my 7 yr old son. If you are still available I can be reached at 917-572-5273.

Many thanks,

Annie

• Hi Annie,

Are you still looking for a baby sitter? 
      If yes please email me at tissierannelaure@gmail.com

• Bonjour Estelle - Etes-vous toujours a la recherche de babysitting?  Je cherche une babysitter 3 jours/semaine (mardi, mercredi et jeudi) de 3 a 6pm.  Le salaire est de $20/h.  Nous habitons dans le Upper West side.  Si vous etes disponibles, contactez-moi a l'email suivant: adnzolidis@gmail.com.  Merci!  Alexandra

• Estelle,

Are you still available?  

We're looking for a full time french-speaking nanny for our son (2 months old today!).  We're in Williamsburg.  We'd love to meet you if you're still available. You can reach us at dcandcs@gmail.com

Thanks much,

Dana

• Bonjour Estelle, 

Nous recherchons une jeune fille francophone pour notre petite fille de six ans pour la chercher a la sortie de l'ecole:

Les horaires seraient: 

Chaque Lundi et Mardi a partir de 2:50pm jusqu'a 7pm.  

Etes-vous disponible?

Merci,

Nathalie

• Please reply if this is if interested and works with your schedule. we have a 3.5 yr old and want to hire an exclusively french speaking nanny to pick up our son from french nursery school 12/1:00 and care for him til 5:30/6:00 starting end August. We live in boerum hill area of brooklyn, near Atlantic/ pacific subway and Hoyt/schermerhorn stops. Confirm hourly rate for 1 child if your schedule and qualifications meet our requirements: Myberger71@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.