IS 318 - District 14

Just wanted to add IS 318 to the list as a possible location for a middle school DLP?  I know that the building is under capacity by about 400 students right now, and the administration has been open to offering French in the past.  It's a great school with a lot of resources, and is right on the G / J / M / Z lines.

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just fyi I think if you didn't get the invite, maybe call 318 to ask if you can come to the meeting?  I don't want to get in trouble for inviting more people ;-)

• Will let them know. thanks.

• There will be 12 children represented on Monday from PS 110.  I don't know about PS 20, that's why I posted to this group to find out...are any of those parents on this discussion board?

• Christina, is there an email address or phone number where I can contact you if you don’t mind? Would like to chat before this meeting if possible, thanks
    • Sure shoot me an email at croushakes@gmail.com, I'm on the phone all day so email would be best!  Otherwise I'd have time to talk mid-afternoon tomorrow at 917.992.5142.

• Apologies. I am in the hospital since the graduation. I won't be able to attend themeeting.  keep fighting. It's never over.please keep us posted

• Hi Fabrice, sorry to hear that. Hopefully nothing serious. Please get better soon.

• Fabrice, I am so sorry, please feel better soon!  We'll keep everyone updated. 

• Echoing Mallorie, PS58 graduates very interested in the continuation of the DLP program. Let us know and ready to help and support the initiative!
      Thank you
    • Hi!

Do you think this would be for Sept 2019?

Thanks,

Sam

This reply was deleted.