Annual Christmas Luncheon

L’Union Alsacienneinvites you to its Annual Christmas Luncheon at Le Perigord RestaurantOn Sunday, December 6th, 2009 at 12:00 NoonOwner George Briguet is delighted to host this annual event for us. His team will prepare a three-course meal with a choice of fish or meat for the main course.Price per person including wine: $55 for members and $60 for non-members. Alsatian wine: Cuvee Marathon New York’09 donated by the D’Ranner, Colmar M.C, Colmar Speed clubsLe Perigord is located at 405 east 52nd street at 1st AvenueMake check payable to L’Union AlsaciennePlease send your check before December 4th to Richard Emmich, VP and Treasurer,39 Aster Lane - River Vale NJ07675Tel 201-664-2369. Places are limited to 80 persons.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -First Name: ................................... Last Name: ...................................................Number of guests including you: …………….................................................…...Amount of the enclosed check: o $55 per member or o $ ______ for ___ personso $60 per non-member or o $ ______ for ___ personso Seating preference if any:-----___________________

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hello Ben,

that would be great! we would ba happy if you come . You can either bring a check or you can paid cash.
    see you tomorrow ar 12 noon,
    catherine
  • Bonsoir,
    I did Fulbright in Strasbourg, and would be delighted to join your group for the Sunday luncheon.
    I'd like to register now, and hope I can pay you online tonight, since it's still the 4th of December.

Thank you.

Ben Phillips
This reply was deleted.