Replies

• Good Morning Sylvia!

I hope that your day will be great. I'm Annie Boblin TRA, French native. I  have a Master's Degree in literature (French) from the Ivory Coast. I'm available to take care of your son. So, I'm good with children and love  to play with them. Actually, My son has 15 years old and I'm unoccupied to watch over your son. I like to read stories. To Walk  and  to sing for him will be a real pleasure for me. I would like to contribute to his development.   I'm hard working, caring, trustworthy, kind and loving person.

Have a nice day! 

If you are interested or know anyone who needs/wants my services, please email me at chimenekonan3@gmail.com. You won’t regret it!!

Best regards,

Annie.

Bonjour Sylvia!

Je suis Annie Boblin TRA, titulaire d'une Maîtrise en Lettres Modernes, native de la Cote d'Ivoire. Je suis disponible pour prendre soin de votre fils .  En effet, j'aime énormément les enfants et jouer avec le votre me serait très agréable.Je pourrais lui lire des histoires, chanter pour lui, et avoir des conversations en Français avec ce bout de chou. Je suis attentionnée, aimante, douce, et digne de confiance.

Au cas ou vous seriez intéressé , s'il vous plait, envoyez-moi un e-mail a chimenekonan3@gmail.com 

Vous ne le regretterez pas!!!

Je vous souhaite de passer une excellente journee!

Cordialement,

Annie.

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store