Hello,

We live in Boerum Hill and are looking for a loving-caring French nanny to take care of our 17 months old daughter.  We are looking for someone with at least 5 years experience with a toddler and is First aid and CPR certified. You must be active and ready to go plays outdoors,walks, visit to library etc.

It is a week days part time position with some early evening hours. Start date would be mid February.

Merci

Martine

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• He'll
    I'm Wendy and I really interested I'm hardworking easy going and I speak fluency French if you still looking for full-time or part time babysitter with experience caring and loving person please contact me at boudasandy84@yahoo.fr boudasandy84@yahoo.fr or 9292289215
  • I am a 23 year old, bi-langual (I speak french) student. I'm currently majoring in Digital communication and culture with a minor in photography. I've always had an immense love for children. I've been taking care of children since the age of 16. I am a US citizen, and I'd be more than ok being having a background check done on me.

List of Children care experience:

Sam 7 & Rebecca 10 on & off for 2 years

Sadie & Josh 10 (twins). I took care of them on weekends overnight for about a year.

Aline 6 - Took care of her for one year while I went to school in Paris after high school

Noah & Aaron- 8 and 9 years old that I take care of when they come in town from California

Professional References-

Marine Ragueneau: 206-310-3212

• Hi there -

Have you ever considered hosting an au pair for your childcare needs? I could help you find a French speaking au pair - and all of our au pairs are First Aid and CPR certified. I would be happy to discuss our program with you - I can be reached at 203-257-9575 or go to:

https://jwestphalen.aupairnews.com/

Best,

Jen

Jennifer Westphalen | Jennifer Westphalen\'s Local Childcare Coordinator Website
  • Hi! I am nadine 25 years old, i am from paris and i have been living in new york for 5 years now.
    I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years , From 3 weeks old infant to 8 years old kids. I am very responsible and reliable, and extremely kind and loving.i am also easy going, conscientious and trustworthy. I have children, so i have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both infants and toddlers.I am very creative and thoughtful, and my interactions with kids are always developmentally appropriate. With children , i am great about handling breastmilk, keeping to a nap schedule and monitoring sleep/eating/diapers during the day.i always coming up with new activities (like teaching french)to make learning, reading and play fun.
    For more please do give me a call 917-651-9519
  • Bonjour ou Bonsoir à tous les Français de New York!
    je suis une jeune étudiante (originaire de Suisse),sérieuse et
    dynamique qui recherche une famille à New York pour garde d'enfants
    Je suis joueuse et j'adore les enfants!
    Disponible pour les accompagner à l'école,les récupérer,aide aux
    devoirs,ménage et préparation des repas.
    J'ai en ma disposition des lettres de recommendation des familles
    pour lesquelles j'ai travaillé dans le passé.
  • Hello family,
    I'm Alice, a care provider based in New York City. I work with children of all ages. I'm woman who enjoys reading, movies, playing with kids, baking, and encouraging kids to use their imaginations. As childcare worker I have learned through my 10+ years experience of the do's and dont's when caring for children. I have a lot or experience with toddlers and i'm also CPR certified I love and adore kids. Whether it is morning noon or overnight, I can fully assure that you wont have any regrets. I am a mature , honest and trustworthy adult who knows about children and all that caring for them entails. I do not smoke or have any bad habits like talking on the phone or anything of that sorts. I am very respectful and have no problems with taking directions. Great references available.
    If you would like to know more ,please contact me at alicenjike@yahoo.fr or (347)325-8901
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store