British American Household Staffing              

Seeking French Nanny for High Profile Family

Posted 21/03/2016 

*Please only apply if you have infant experience and speak fluent French*

Seeking a French-speaking Nanny for a high profile family in downtown Manhattan. The schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday, but the Nanny will become part of the family and MUST be flexible and able to travel.

The Nanny will be responsible for an infant and has to be knowledgeable in all things related to this age - cognitive development, healthy routines and schedules, age-appropriate activities/games, etc.Ideal qualities are that the Nanny is fluent in French and English, has infant experience (at least 5 years), is discreet and understands how essential confidentiality is, and has a completely flexible and open schedule.

Salary is competitive and negotiable for the right fit. It will range from $70,000-100,000.

Must be legal to work in the US.

You can send your resume to regina.yu@bahs.com

Best of luck,

FL(InterN)

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi

Is this position still open?

• I would like to recommend Kamy Nanny. I say, they can can provide a very satisfying baby sitting service. Thus the nanny for my kids is a very nice person. She is still working for my house until now.

• Hi there!  

Looking for a trusted nanny? www.kamy-nanny.fr Can help you out with your needs.

I have tried their service. It's a amazing.

• hello, im so interested in this position because im looking for a full-time job;  i already sent my resume and i look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Interested
This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store