My husband I just moved to Bed Stuy right off the Franklin Ave. C stop. We are expecting our first son in late March 2016. My husband is French-speaking and we value the importance of our son being bilingual so we are interested in hiring a nanny who is also French-speaking to help in his language development.

The nanny position would be full-time (M-F; roughly 9am to 6pm) starting in July 2016 when our son is about 3 months old and I return to work full-time.  A requirement is experience with newborns. 

We'd be open to a nanny share, as well-- sharing a nanny with another family who is in close proximity to us. 

Please respond if you are interested! 

Merci!

Mary & Dominique

You need to be a member of New York in French to add comments!

Join New York in French

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi! I am nadine 25 years old, i am from paris and i have been living in new york for 5 years now.
    I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years , From 3 weeks old infant to 8 years old kids. I am very responsible and reliable, and extremely kind and loving.i am also easy going, conscientious and trustworthy. I have children, so i have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to both infants and toddlers.I am very creative and thoughtful, and my interactions with kids are always developmentally appropriate. With children , i am great about handling breastmilk, keeping to a nap schedule and monitoring sleep/eating/diapers during the day.i always coming up with new activities (like teaching french)to make learning, reading and play fun.
    For more please do give me a call 917-651-9519
  • Good evening Marie and Dominique!!!

My name is Annie Boblin TRA, French Native. I have a Master's Degree in literature (French) from the Ivory Coast and can take care and tutor your Baby in French. I'm  good with children and it's easy for me to be occupied with them. My son has fifteen years old and I'm available for your son.  I'm  hard working, caring, trustworthy, kind and loving person.  I live on New York Ave (Brooklyn)  near Franklyn Ave.

If you are interested for my services, please email me at chimenekonan3@gmail.com    You won’t regret it!!
    Best regards!!!
    Bonsoir Marie et Dominique!
    Je me nomme TRA Boblin Annie, je suis native de la Cote d'Ivoire. J'ai une Maitrise en Lettres Modernes et disponible pour prendre soin de votre magnifique bebe a venir. Je pourrai aisement lui enseigner le Francais afin qu'en grandissant il puisse avoir  une base en Francais. J'aime les enfants et c'est facile pour moi d'en prendre soin. Mon fils a quinze ans et suis disponible pour prendre soin du votre. Je peux me definir comme une personne attentionnee, digne de confiance, douce, travailleuse, et aimant toujours prendre soin des autres.
    Si vous etes interesses par mes services, s'il vous plait,  contactez-moi  a chimenekonan3@gmail.com. Vous ne le regretterez pas!!!
    Cordialement,
    Annie.
  • Hello my name is tenwende I am interested for your post I have experience with infantile since I am mother of a child if you need more information you can contact me at my email ama.ouedraogo@yahoo.com or my cell phone 646 249 2016 pour une bonne éducation de vos enfants contacter moi merci bien
  • FRENCH YOUNG MAN WHO LOVES TAKING CARE OF CHILDREN AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES

I am a French young man of 30 years old. I came to NYC beginning of January with my wife. She works for a French wine company as a Brand Ambassador. I have a 2-years university degree so I am very serious and a trusted person. I come from a big family. I have 3 older sisters who have 4 children. I often take care of my nephews and niece since they are really young  ( the biggest is 5 years old). I like reading them books and playing the story like a theater piece. I also love to cook some tasty meals or bake with them some yummy desserts!  Also I am passionate about outdoor sports such as trail running, moutain biking and hiking. I often take my nephews and niece to walk, ride bike or just to play in the garden. My English is not fluent, more intermediate, but French is my native language. So I would be happy to speak French with your children!

I look forward speaking with you and telling you more about myself!
    Feel free to contact me anytime at: 
    afanico67@gmail.com

This reply was deleted.

Visit our bookstore

Visit our store